Saturday 17 July 2021

She wanted my money I wanted her youth! By Rhodry




Tony was 75 years old and his granddaughter Deborah "Debbie" was barely 21 years old. And totally brat time three.

This was her bi-monthly meeting with him.
Well Deborah he said.
Debbie she said, I like Debbie.
Well Deborah he said. Do you know what you are hear.
Well, yeah, she said.
Well, yes , you mean.
You get my allowances, she said.
Yes, your allowance, and try to tech you so class.
What you mean so class. I got class.
I don't mean you were born into class.
You never developed so class. He said.
Oh I don't mean you don't like the nicer things in life , but you never develop your self.
What you mean, I can tell if worth the price or not. Or that best is best or that club is the great. She said.
Oh those thing are great, but you never develop appreciation or art or you find the someone that is raw and polish them, to create something great or new, that what I mean.
That sound like work to me Grandfather. She said.
In a sense it is, but challenge if you like what you do its never work.
Is that all grandfather, I to meet with one.
For now he said. For now.
After she left, he then to his private chambers. And stay there. What was doing no one knew.
Then late at night Debbie woke up. She had the after taste of jism in her mouth. She pick up her knickers, phone, phone where is the bloody phone. There is it.
Well, well granddaughter, she said to herself in a masculine tone.
I knew you were running a trash, hmm sleeping with them too.
As she took picture of her later sleeping partners.
Okay here it goes if you don't stop this, I will take your body and ruins your reputation your friends here.
And if you think its a joke or something , no its not. So you have a choice changes willing or I'll do it for you, I can do you. If you think to erase it. I created several copy.
I know what your thinking that your smarter than me, that I have nothing to teach you. Well I'm smart that you think, I was smarter than you at your age, I did am.
So I think you have a choice, either or.
Oh how I miss the pleasure of youth I guess few more hours will not matter, maybe?


No comments:

Post a Comment