Saturday 11 May 2024

Mother's Day gift requested by shadow.

My mother was completely burned out from work and taking care of the house and me.

I wanted to do more than just the occasional Pops and take out the rubbish to help.

With Mother's Day just around the corner, I decided to give her the best present.

With the aid of her panties and a magic spell, I got offline and swapped out my body in the night.

The next morning I woke her body and she awoke in mind.

I explained what I had done and why I had done it to her.

I told her I wanted her to relax and take some time for herself.

I told her my friend and I were supposed to go down to the Lake with the girls this weekend.

I told her I wanted her to go in my place while I stayed home and did everything she usually did.

She went off with my friend leaving me to take care of the house.

Everything was going swimmingly until her lover decided to surprise her with a romantic night out.

I could not say no.

I did not want to ruin my mother's chances with him.

It took me twice as long as it would have taken her to get ready.

I felt uncomfortable in the little black dress high heels stockings knickers and bra.

Everything was uncomfortable and revealing.

I did not know what to talk about with him.

I just sat there listening to his stories smiling and trying to act like I was interested.

Four glasses of wine later I found myself in a very big position.

Naked in bed with him.

I screened and squealed with light as he made love to me.


The next morning I woke feeling incredible.

Feeling sexually satisfied.

Feelings slightly nervous or what my mother was going to say when I told her what happened while she was in my body.

It turned out that when she came back she had a confession to make as well.

She had screwed my girlfriend whilst in my body.



She had enjoyed his so much that she did not want to swap back.

She told me I had been stupid enough to leave the magic spell I had used as what bodies in my room.

She told me she had burnt it and now there was no way back.


4 comments: