Saturday 17 July 2021

Join your sister's in the glorious fight. By Rhodry




Michael was fascinated in the theory of roads not taken. Of parallel and alternate realities.

He followed the stories, and never truthy believe that it would take monstrous amount energy or power, to open one or see into another one.
He believe they were missing something within there equations that something was off, or out place in the theories.
After many months , tests, he believe he did it. Found the key the right sequence to see in to one. As he was testing out his equipment, there was sudden burst of energy. He try to keep it stabilized.
As was busy to keep it from blowing up or burning out. A sudden flash light hit him.
As it happen he felt like was nowhere, but how could nowhere then a myriad color and shapes, it seem it was for hours or days. He didn't know.
As suddenly it happen it stop, he felt that drop several hundred feet or was it a few feet.
Oh, oh that, that hurts he said.
What, what wrong with my voice, wasn't I in my lab.
Then he realized it, could be that I travel great distance. NO that rock was always there, but out in the open. Then he touch himself.
Oh, my, I'm, I'm a girl, freaking girl.
Ad the shock wore of him, when he got hit with that light, I must been transported to another reality. In this reality I'm a girl.
Then he realize what he was wearing, I, I look like something resident evil or disaster movies.
Before he do something, group of men appear they were more or dress the same more or less.
Well, well what we have hear, one said.
What, I said.
I think we might a new filly one said.
A filly I said.
Yes, bitch, a filly, a new breeder for our tribe, he said.
Before they could something, ran, ran as quickly as I could.
When they used the term filly, bitch and breeder. I was to be there new girl to help them breed new warriors or bring a new girl or too the world them. Either way, I wasn't will to do either one.
So with luck and chance I got away. Lucky they could truthy hurt me, if to a chance of some new breeding stock.
So half hour I ran a much I could. So lucky I escape them, if there one group like that could to be others.
Oh great my first time I try out my equipment, and get suck into apocalypse world.
Lucky I was smart enough to be careful. And do know survive training could help.
On my two or third day, I found a group of women they found me.
Lucky they were survivors of science base.
I learn there was cold war back in the 1984. That when badly, it took years to build some sorta culture out there. Mostly its more less its in the dark ages again, where scraps of technology and civilization are here and there. Where some create there own kingdom with the scraps. While others live in sorta back in iron or bronze age.
WELL I'm stuck there in disaster civilization.
Struck a girl dress like Alice in those movies.
Well we have to start somewhere, there science is good , but with a some time , I bet we could make better!

2 comments:

  1. Can you do a gif caption of a boy named Josef becoming anna kendrick?

    ReplyDelete