Ryan was been having these strange dreams. These strange dreams.
Each night for a weeks or so he dream he entered his neighbors house. He walked up the stairs. But its stopped there, but there was this sense, this feeling, something was off, odd about it. There it happen I saw this girl barely 14 or 15 years old. She talking a strange language. It sounded sorta German I think.
It was this the girl who, I taunted like the other ones I did many times before.
At times when I looked out towards that house, I sometimes noticed her.
And I could swear she knew that I was looking at her.
But the this time, it was different, I can in her room, it was a girls room sorta.
As I enter this time. It was different she wrap her arms around my neck. She slowly me, or I kissed her. Then she slowly disappear them things when black.
I woke with a strange noise it sounded like a alarm bleeping.
As I slowly woke up, the bed felt strange, the sheets felt odd, strange, different almost.
As I slowly woke felt strange too, almost lighter, thinner, I could feel my hair reached to my should that strange, my chest it feels like its loose, like I have breasts.
As slide out of bed.
Then I saw himself, I was a girl, no I was her, Katherine "Katie". How would I know that. I to myself. This has to be a dream.
No, no its real f--ing real.
As he searched for something that is not so girly. He choice to wear something nearly tomboyish in nature.
He out her house and headed toward his house.
When he was near the door, he saw himself opening the door.
Katherine ah "Katie" excuse me, I forgot you like "Katie" he said.
Who are you I and why are you here, said to him.
You know me, I'm Ryan. You know me, we met barely a week ago. When came here to visit me.
I'm Ryan, not this girl you call Katie, and this my house.
No, this my house, as he enter his house. Look who are you.
I told you I'm Ryan, and your Katie, he said.
As I looked at him again, then I noticed something in his eyes, then I realized it. No, no it can't be Katherine "Katie".
Hmmm, it a shame your still aware of who you were. And now I have to do. The other way,
The other way I said.
Yes, come here, kneel he said. Which I didn't.
Then force me to the floor.
The next thing was humiliate to me, to force me. To have sex as a girl.
I'm sorry I had to do it, but it was necessary, to stay like this.
Oh, oh that was so humiliating, I said, I'll, I'll ---
You what tell, that a girl switch bodies with you, stole your life go ahead.
They won't believe if you tell, I made sure of that. He said.
So if I tell, I must lose my memories , and become some else.
Either way I'm trap as a girl a freaking girl .

No comments:
Post a Comment