Tuesday 30 April 2024

I never thought I would love this body.

Jason was pretty sure he was ready for this.

He told his friend Tony he wanted him to take his female virginity.

he nervously stripped naked in front of his friend and lay on the bed.

Tony already semi-hard pulled off in his clothes and joined him on the bed.

Jason lying on his back looking up at Tony took a deep breath and tried to stop shaking.

He could feel Tony's warm heart cock pushing the soft wet lips of his vagina again.

Tony looked down at him and said this may hurt a moment as he pushed his way into Jason's sticky hot wet vagina.




Jason let out a gasp of surprise as he felt Tony's cock sliding deep deep inside of him.

He could not believe he all fitted inside.

Tony now deep inside his vagina said as he slowly slid it back out was that okay.

Jason looked wide at him and said that was incredible.

It was not as uncomfortable as I was expecting.

I did not think you would fit.

 Tony stood himself in and out getting faster and faster with each frost making Jason winter and mild as he let his body rock back and forth in time with Jason's frosts.

15 minutes after they started Tony pulled out and pulled off the condom he was wearing.

He said holding his cock in front of Jason is it okay if I come all over your tips.

Jason still feeling sexually turned on and glowing with sexual energy smiled and said why not.

After which they both lay next to each other Jason's tits sticky and covering income Tony lay nectar to him satisfied and exhausted and both knew their friendship would never be the same again.

8 comments:

  1. hi Can you please create story where Emily Blunt Blonde change me into Herself

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please change me into Alex Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you please change me into Alisha Lehmann

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you please change me into Ana Maria Markovic Croatian female football player

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jcan you please change me into Jordyn Huitema Canadian female football player

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you please change me into poppy pattinson English female football player

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you please create story where Rising star actressSydney Sweeney change me into Herself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Joseph.

      I have copied your requests and will work on them shortly.

      How do you like the new where I am doing requests and listing them beforehand?

      AG

      Delete