Saturday 27 April 2024

It's only drinks and dancing.


Samuel, what are you doing?

Nothing that Mum.

Where is your bathing suit?

I took it off as it was uncomfortable.

What do you mean you took it off because it was uncomfortable?

It was tight and restrictive and gave me a camel toe.

So you thought it would be better to wander the beach completely naked?

Do you not have any respect for that body you are in?

Don't you think the woman whose body is might see you and be embarrassed?

It's okay Mum.

I bumped into her earlier.

She's in a good-looking man's body.

She was happy to see me enjoying myself.

She even asked me if I wanted to meet her later for drinks.

I hope you said no.

Of course not.

I told her to pick me up at 6.

Samuel, you are so frustrating.


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,long time no see! A new idea to request for a long story or caption series,could you please accept the request?
    The main plotline is sent to your email,could you please check?

    ReplyDelete