Thursday 25 April 2024

Learning to be me.

Sally knew her husband Michael was still very depressed.

She knew he was finding it hard being a young woman.

She knew he was finding it hard menstruating and finding himself attracted to men.

She knew he was finding it hard to cope with his new emotions and feelings.

She knew he was finally finding it hard to cope with his new body and equipment.

If you did not like the way he covered himself all the time in his old baggy clothes and avoided company.

She decided to get him out of his fork by taking him to a new discount for people affected by the Great Shift.

She wanted to show him not he was not alone.

She wanted to show him that there were many people affected just like him.

She wanted him to meet people he couldn't relate to and get on with.

He was very reluctant to go at first.

He did not see how wandering around over naked people just like him would help him.

When he got to the camp he felt so consciously leaving his cabin naked.

But just after a few hours of talking to other people and getting used to seeing everybody in the art together, he started to feel like he was starting to fit in.

He said to his ex-wife now his best friend as he got a cup of tea from the refreshment table.

Thank you for taking me here dear.



This is just what I needed to get out of my funk.

Seeing all these people affected just like me.

Men now Women, Women now Men, Men and Women as children has opened my eyes.

I now know I'm not alone.

I now know things could have been a lot worse.

I now know I should be grateful that I am now a 20-year-old woman who is fit and healthy and with many years ahead of me.

I now know I should embrace my femininity and give myself over to my new feelings and emotions.

I know no by the end of this camp I will no longer be a female virgin.

Seeing all those naked men wandering around with their cocks hanging out gets me so wet and turned on.

His ex-wife just looked at him and smiled and said if you do go and sample some of the delights make sure you use protection it's so easy to get overwhelmed by your hormones and forget that you can get pregnant now dear.

He just smiled slept her on the ass and said what would I do without you?

No comments:

Post a Comment