Sunday 28 April 2024

Hayley Atwell 2 : Requested by Josef Zápotocky 26.04.24




To say Josef was in a state of shock would be an understatement.

Suddenly having breaths and a vagina instead of your balls and a clock was an adjustment.

The breasts were more fun than I had imagined they would be but also slightly annoying and please don't get me started on bars.

They jiggled and bounced and got in the waist sometimes especially when you weren't wearing a bra.

But they were extremely fun to play with and extremely sensitive.

Three weeks out of the weak my vagina was a perfectly good little girl.

She enjoyed being played with underworld happy and content with toys fingers and even the odd man's cock.

But then came that special week where it was extremely unhappy.

I and her partner decided to split up and go our separate ways.

It wasn't because I did not find him attractive it was he could not cope with the idea of having a man inside a woman's body and making love to him anymore.

It was painful sore and extremely uncomfortable.

I could not help wondering how women ever got used to it.

But as the days turned into weeks I started settling down into my new body and new gender.

I quickly got used to the final points of being a woman like makeup and getting dressed in bras and panties and pantyhose became second nature.

I no longer accidentally walk into the gentlemen's toilets after the restaurant or a nightclub.

I no longer felt guilty after sucking a man off or sleeping with him.

This was my body my gender and my new life.

Six months after finding myself in this body I found the metal with Hayley Atwell who was in my body.

I could not believe the changes and improvements she had made to it.

She was still a little bit bitter and upset at losing her beautiful body and her career but she had started fresh and was now starting an acting career but a man.

We quickly became friends and would meet up.

I was always picking up her brain on female problems.

She knew what suited her body best and what made her body look good.

We often would meet up and go shopping she showed me the shop where she used to like to purchase the items that would suit my body best.

It wasn't long before things started taking well personally Twist.

I knew my new female body felt attractive to her male body.

I did not know she was attractive to me until she declared her love for me and that she felt the same way.

7 months after declaring our love for each other.

I found myself standing on a beautiful beach wearing a White Wedding Dress ready to walk down the aisle to become the wife of the man I now looked.







2 comments:

  1. It was not and surprise more of shock. That somehow I'm not a guy anymore, I was now, a girl , female, a woman now. Did get a sex change, no not the normal sense of it, I sort of got a gender change, or gender switch to put it simply. I was now women, physically and biologically one down to my toes, I had flat chest I wasn't exactly a body builder, now I had a pair breast attracted to my chest, I had a penis and set of testicles , now a empty space between my legs, I had a vagina, a set of ovaries there , I had to wear a pair of knickers ( panties) now. And now I had to wear a bra , which I didn't like at all. It was worst not wearing them. I slowly to adjust to being a girl. that I to sit and pee, that I learn to wear more just tee-shirts or shirt and pants , and flat shoes, he slowly adjust to wearing skirts and dresses, he now could wear 3 to 4 inched heel. That wearing stay-ups ( thigh-highs). or wearing sheer tights( pantyhose) . He could now apply makeup and style to feminine style in any manor. He now went to the ladies room instead , men's room. Which he make up a story that he was drunk or something like that, he got used the fact that given a few cute guys several BJ's and he even got few orgasms in her vagina, She to think in was she as a she. Then when the weeks turned to weeks she got used being a girl. When she former male body and the person who was who him Hayley Atwell, She wanted to see if she was right, it was, but her former body now more fit , she couldn't help feeling a twitch within her loins. She couldn't help it ,that she was partly jealous that the new owner was more fitter I former was, and excited too. Then Hayley notice me, and recognized , I made sure that was fit , I make sure that I was tone, girl. For some strange reason , I was attracted to him now. I knew he was , he knew who was too. But was adjust being a now. He acted nothing was wrong. I wanted to asked but i WAS afraid of the answer, with several months later, we declared our love to each other, then a few months later to be married , but was the bride now, I guess, this was this meant for me, I guess I was never that great I guy, I was better girl. And soon I I'll be a wife, and maybe a mother maybe too. But that is another story now.

    ReplyDelete