Thursday 5 May 2022

Lili Reinhart: requested by Josef Zápotocky

Josef met Lili Reinhart in a candy shop.

He went over and apologise for bothering her and asked for her autograph.

She looked at him and said can I tell you a secret Josef?

Josef was taking aback as he did not know how she knew his name.

She looked at him and said not many people know this about me but I come from a long line of witches.

I can tell by just looking into your eyes that you are not happy.

I can also tell what would make you happy.

Josef  was surprised by this as he had never told anybody his deepest darkest secret.

He looked at her and said so you know I want to be you.

Lili Reinhart took a green lollipop off the display said some words over it and handed it to him.

She said to him if his heart was true she would give him what he won wanted but if his heart was false he would be turned into a toad.

Josef  took the lollipop and closed his eyes and said in his head I want to be Lili Reinhart.


When he opened them his body was gone and he was now Lili Reinhart.

Which made him extremely happy as he was not a toad.



4 comments:

  1. hi do you think you could turn me into an amber heard to start repairing her reputation and the damage she's done I like her but I don't like the way she's been acting lately I think I'd be a much better amber heard than the current one

    ReplyDelete