Thursday 4 July 2024

I want painkillers NOW!




 

19-year-old William who had just found himself in the body of a pregnant woman said to himself as he staggered out of the bathroom.

I hope this is not what I think it is.
I hope she had jested pissed herself.

He felt a wave of pain rock his body like nothing he had felt before.

 The pain was so intense that he doubled over and grabbed a hold of his big pregnant belly.

He was pretty sure now that it was what he fought it was.

This woman was just going into labour moments before he found himself in her body.

Not sure what to do next he is down 999 

He screamed down the phone to the operator I've just found myself in the body of a pregnant woman and I'm going into labour.

The operator told him not to panic.

The operator told him to stay calm.

She told him she was tracing his calm.

She promised him somebody would be there shortly.

He never expected it to be a five-year-old girl dragging a massive first aid bank behind her.

6 hours 7 minutes after first finding himself in this he gave birth after a lot of pain screaming and shouting for drugs which they refused to give him not knowing his body's medical history to a healthy baby boy.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment