Sunday 29 September 2024

What's it like being a famous woman? Requested by Josef Zápotocky



So Josef Zápotocky what was it like suddenly becoming Bojana Novakovic?

The way I see it is sometimes life just throws you a curveball and you've got to go with it.

That's what happened to me when I found myself suddenly in somebody else's body.

I will admit I was shocked surprised and terrified at first.

Suddenly becoming somebody else, especially the opposite gender was confusing and terrifying.

I was shorter I was lighter I was a lot weaker.

I now had breasts and a wet vagina.

Then this body was aching for something it turned out it needed to urinate that's when I realized I now had to sit down to pee.

I realized I would now have a period and could get paired.

I realized I would be judged differently and seen differently by everybody around me.

I did what I was told and reported my swap.

I was examined inside and out.

I was asked hundreds of questions to prove who I was.

I was sent to an education camp after my identity was confirmed.

I was taught the fundamental basics of being a woman.

How to take care of my body how to put on makeup how to do my hair how to dress walk and talk and how everything worked down.

Becoming a woman was a real eye-opener.

Life was now more complicated and expensive.

Especially when it came to my love life.

As a man, I barely got between a woman's legs at least twice a year.

Now as a woman, I was fighting men off left right and centre.

At first, I denied my new feelings and desires.

I deny the fact that I found man attracted and I craved their attention.

But it was only inevitable that I would one day have to give into my body.

I'm guessing like a lot of young girls going through puberty they wanted to lose their virginity to somebody they trusted loved and respected.

But in the end,  I got drunk allowed myself to be picked up and lost it to a stranger.

I did not feel physically different afterwards but more mentally.

It was like a new chapter of my new personality had been revealed to me.

I was a sexually active woman.

I would no longer be terrified of what it would be like to be fuck.

I had been fuck and it was uncomfortable pleasurable mind-altering and amazing all at the same time.

My advice to all of you out there who have gone through a similar change as I am is to put on something sexy head out to the local bar have some fun and always wear protection remember two minutes in a sack can leave you with a Bratt.

No comments:

Post a Comment