Sunday 29 September 2024

I'm going to enjoy her life requested by Anonymous 29.09.24.

 Pics

Some people might have considered me a bit of a ghoul.

I had a fascination with the dead under more of the local City.

You see I am a shapeshifter with no form of my own so I have to live as other people.

Taking over somebody else's form and life is complicated if they are still alive and living it.

So I usually find the recently departed that have not been registered.

The ones that are still fresh on the slab and waiting for dissection.

Then I remove their body verify their clothes and dispose of them somewhere deeply and tidally.

Then I transform myself into them and go off and live their lives.

Tonight I found the perfect body that would do me for a while.

She had just been bought in and had not been identified yet.

I removed her body and her belongings.

I made sure to delete her fingerprints from the computer system that was working on identifying her.

We've said fingerprints I found out her name was Mary Scott, dental hygienist.

She was 35 years old a mother of one child recently divorced.

I went to the address on her file.

I did not know how I was going to get in as I did not have keyed but luckily the housekeeper was leaving just as I pulled up.

I said goodnight to her and entered to house.

I knew that I was going to enjoy living here she had money and style.

I headed upstairs wanting to get the clothes I was wearing off as I did not enjoy wearing the clothes she had died.

I was amazed by how much her body was it explained to me why I felt so top-heavy when I pulled off her blouse and stared at her big asset.



She had a cracking body for a woman of her age.

It all still felt firm and bouncy.

I was pretty sure she had had some work done over the years.

I pulled off the bra and threw it onto the bed before pulling off the knickers and marvelling at her beautiful naked body.



I was starting to get turned on.


I could feel her pussy getting wet.


 I knew I was going to enjoy playing with her body.


I could not help wondering if you had any toys to play with.


I checked the two places I have always found them.


Under the bed or in the knicker draw.



I was surprised to find a big massive pink dildo underneath her panties.


She didn't see that the sort of woman who would have something like that.

I was expecting something a bit more like a rabbit.


I was so wet by now I did not need much lube or encouragement to slide that thing inside of me.


He felt incredible having one deep inside himself again.


I said to myself not for the first time why don't I spend more time as a woman?


Why do I always go back to being a man as I brought myself to climax.





No comments:

Post a Comment