Thursday 23 November 2023

Not my first choice of a vacation.




Michael in his wife's body slipped on the bikini and looked at himself in the mirror.

He said to himself in his wife sweet little voice I cannot believe I'm going out like this.

He headed out of the hotel room through the lobby and out onto the beach.

He stood there for a couple of seconds trying to locate his wife in his body.

She had already gone down an hour ago no longer wanting to wait for him to plug up the courage to leave the room.

He spotted her and started walking over towards her.

He felt like the bikini he was wearing was covering nothing.

He felt like every man there was staring at him.

He nervously tried to pull his bikini bottoms up a little bit further.

He shouted Rachel as he made his way over to her.

He could not believe how different his wife's body reacted to his body as he stood there staring at her.

He wondered if she always got this turned on just by the site of his six pack.

He found his eyes wandering down to the big bulge in her shorts.

He found  himself wondering what it would be like to give himself to her and feel her pleasure as she felt his.

Rachel looked up from her book when she heard him calling and said you look absolutely perfect.

She felt herself getting hard staring at her own body.

She wondered if this was how her husband always felt when he saw her.

She said I am so glad you finally made it out of our room.

Why don't you just lie here and soak up the sun.

I don't even mind if you go topless.

Michael just stared at her and said one step at a time babe.

She slapped his little ass as he bent over the sun lounger to straighten his towel.

He did not want to admit to her but he enjoyed her slap.

She almost got a hard on from watching it just wiggle in front of her.

He looked at her and said  in a voice that was full of playfulness save it for the bedroom.

2 comments:

  1. It was Michael's first choice , to do this, but he agreed to do this. He thought , he didn't go that far by swapping with his wife. Now he is in her body. Wearing a bikini he looked at himself as her. In the mirror, There was nothing wrong with her wearing a bikini. but he felt like he was nearly naked wear it. Why does feel like this. Michael looked at her many, many times wearing something like this it didn't bother her, each she wore it. But now he/she has to go and meet his wife in his body.
    Michael grabbed a beach bad a pair of sunglasses and keys. And left for the beach. Within a few minutes. He/she could swear. That nearly every guys on the beach that was starling hat him/her. He/she was walking around to see were his wife is as her. He kept tugging at his/her top and bottom several times, to adjust something. He/she didn't know why but it felt that bikini didn't his/her body properly. Then he/she saw his/her wife in his body. As he/she shout to Rachel but called his name to her/him. She/he was in crowded spot on the beach. She/he said in a feminine/masculine tone. Well, well your finely here honey she/he said. To she/he to her/his husband/wife. I. I feel a bit awkward like this, okay I'm a bit nervous as you and this bikini he/she said.
    Yes, she/he said. Well I feel a bit naked wearing it. Well. you didn't mind. When I was wearing it. So why, do you have a problems with it now. Well you have to get used to it, It only for short time. Racha; was right, she/he was right. It was my male pride. In a girl's body that causing the problems. But after a hour or two. I seems felt more, more adjust being a girls body. It was strange that Reachel as me, seems to be more adjusted as a guy. Or was that she/he like the idea or swapping. Now I was adjusting being a her. a she now. As looked around to see the other girls, some of them decided to sunbath, without there tops off to get more even tan. And when I was sunbathing, I looked at Rachel. She/he was looked at me, and smiling at me. And could swear that she/he had slight blunge in her/her shorts. Then she/he slap my bikini bottom. I pretended to be surprised at Rachel's playful slap. As I kissed her/him a playful kiss. And I kissed her/him back. And again. So, after several hour later. We when back to the bedroom. We stared at each other. We slowly striped each others swimwear. The next thing, Rachel lay me on the bed, She/he started to penetrated me like a guy do a girl. The only thing that was different she was doing the penetrating and I was being penetrated. . And you want to know what that I like it. I like so much I don't want to be Michael now, I wanted to be Rachel now. But does Rachel enjoyed being a guy. That is another story.

    ReplyDelete