Thursday 28 January 2021

Looking Up.






One minute 16-year old Michael was at home cross-dressing in his sister's clothing while she was away at Comic-Con.

Seconds after pulling on one of her dresses everything went funny for a few seconds and then he was sitting on the floor in a female body wearing a Comic-Con costume with his sister looking at him.

She just smiled and said I knew you had been wearing my clothes so I decided to surprise you.

I put a charm on my clothing that would turn the next person who wore them that was not me into a woman and send them to m.

So I hope you like being a real woman as much as you like being a boy wearing women's clothing.

Because for the next 3 days you're going to enjoy Comic-Con with me as a real girl and then we all decided we're turning you back.

He just looked at her and said he just looked at her and said.

She just looked at him and said I would have liked you to ask me before you borrowed my clothes.

But if this is who you really are I am happy for you before giving him some friendly advice.

You might want to shut your legs as you're not wearing any knickers for some reason brother and everybody can see what is between your legs and I don't need to tell you how many horny nerds there is around here.


 

8 comments:

  1. I would like to ask what it looks like with my requests, it would be possible to publish them today and try to prepare further requests for this Sunday thanks for the reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you please create caption where josef is young version of Claire Forlani and he enjoyed this life

    ReplyDelete
  3. 16-year old Michael was at home cross-dressing. He was luck, he had a sister, two was basically the same size, every the same shoe size too.
    He could basically pass, with a casual look. He would look as a just any other girl.
    But this time he was luck.
    Why was he luck because his sister, went to Com-com show for three days.
    After put on one of her dresses, her lingerie, some of her hold-ups. Low-heeled shoes. Some makeup, style his sorta girlish. Then put on some of her jewelry the kind she wear for special occasion.
    Once he put it on. He blackout, then when he vision cleared.
    He was on the floor. He thought he fell in her room.
    But no, he was somewhere else. His clothes felt different. But wearing her sister's clothes always felt different.
    But no, this was different than wear a dress. He was in costume. He now wearing costume like hundreds or thousands of people in the place.
    He had to see who he was.
    Oh my gods, I'm my sister. She wearing a costume. I'm in Com-con.
    I, I'd really know how, or why, I'm hear.
    I always wanted to go here in costume, dress as a girl wearing a costume. Was always something I want to do.
    This wasn't exactly what I wanted.
    But I'm here and I'm in costume its good enough.
    Then I heard him/her phone ring.
    I answered it. It was from me. I think.
    Well hello there. Hello Michael.
    Hello sis, I said.
    I see, your there, I hope that your not to hurt.
    No, I'm not. But--
    Why are you there, why are you a girl. Why are you me.
    Well, I was suspicious that, someone was wearing my clothes, specially the ones that, didn't had a chance wear yet.
    I suspicious it was you. And now I know now.
    As you can see.
    So what are going to do now. I said.
    Well I'm going out dressing up. With a little more practice you could walk in the mall. And could be noticed at all.
    You wanted you do this but you where never really brave enough to do it.
    So this sorta test run. Of sorts. And to teach you a lesson. Not borrow things without asking.
    Another thing, I sorta like the idea. But you shoulder asked me.
    So enjoy your three days as me.
    I'll enjoy being you dress-up. And I like a sorta girl. Even a part-time sister.
    And I get you some your own clothes and shoes, and other stuff to.
    We see, things fair.
    For the next three days, my pretending to be someone else. In sense I'm am In a costume of sorts.

    ReplyDelete