Monday 16 September 2024

In Holy orders.



Jason never used to be religious.

He never believed in God or any of the deities.

He was just your average normal Guy going about his life.

Then one morning he woke up like so many other people around the earth in somebody else's body.

He knew a young woman.

He was lying on a hard bed in a strange room with no decorations apart from a crucifix hanging on the wall above the bed.

He was frightened and panic-stricken for the first few hours.

All he did was stare down his new body squeeze his tits and will be his new clit in disbelief that it was there.

The only clothing in the room was a nun outfit.

He assumed that whoever he was now was a non.

He almost jumped out of his skin when somebody knocked on the door and said sister Agatha are you in there?

In a strained and stressed voice, he said, " I think her body is in here, but I don't think her mind is.

He heard the voice on the other side of the door say holy Mary mother of god there is enough one.

He assumed that he was not the only person affected in this way.

He opened the door and stood there completely naked in front of a non.

She looked at him and said cover yourself up child this is a house of God.

Jason just looked at her and said I don't know how to sister.

Even one took him into the room and dressed him.

She told him that the government had sorted his held and that he would have to stay with them.

He would have to abide by their rules and live as they did.

They told him he would have to share a room with another non so he did not contaminate the body he was in with his foul sexual deviancy.

The first few hours in the body of the world uncomfortable he was forced to kneel in front of the altar and pray to God for the forgiveness of his sins.

He had lunch with the oven on where they sat in silence glaring at him and the other young woman who sat opposite him who he guessed was the other person in the wrong body.

That night he was shown to his new cell.

There was another young named Emily waiting for him.

She was going to show him we've all his female toiletries and help you dress and undress.



She asked Jason what was like suddenly waking as a woman.

She wanted to know how his male mind was coping with his new female body.

Jason took hold of her hands and looked her in the eyes.

She quickly closed her eyes.

Jason said in a low sweet female voice it was terrifying at first.

Losing your dick is something no man wants to lose.

But the minute I stroke my new pussy I felt something awakened inside of me.

Something that told me this wouldn't be so bad.

I was just about to finger myself when somebody knocked on the door.

I hope I won't disturbing tonight whilst I'm playing with myself.

Emily looked at him and said please don't do that.

Jason asked why not.

Emily looked at him in the eyes and said my parents sent me here because I like girls.

They fought becoming the Bride of Christ would cure me of my illness.

But being surrounded by so many women is just driving me mad.

I don't think I could stand lying in bed listening to another woman play for herself.




Jason did not know why he suddenly had the urge to lean in and kiss her.

Emily was surprised and taken aback but did not force him away.

She leaned into the kiss and returned it with just as much passing as he gave.

She felt her heart racing and her loins becoming moist for the first time since she became a nun five years ago.

That part of her that she thought was dead and buried was still alive.

It just needed the right person to awaken it.

Afterwards, Jason feeling wet and horny apologize for what he did.

He told Emily he did not know what came over him.

He said he just had this urge and he had to fulfil it.

Emily just looked at him and said I always suspected Michelle the woman whose body you are now in was the same as me.




Jason plumbers he would not take it any further.

He would not force her to break her vowels.

He promised her he would be the best nun he could be after.

Emily now fully sexy awake for the first time in five years had over ideas.

She pushed Jason back onto the bed and opened his robes exposing his firm small but ample breasts.

She sucked on his nipple and made him scream with delight.

She told him she had denied herself long enough.

She told him she was going to show him how great being a woman was.

She was going to give him a night he would never forget.


ONG!

You definitely know what you're doing down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment