Saturday 21 September 2024

Any time little lady.

I never wanted this. 
I was happy the way I was. 
I was happy with my life. 
My family. 
My job.
My girlfriend. 
But now it had happened, and I had no choice but to accept it. 
There was no way of going back. 
I just had to come to terms with the fact I was now a woman in body and soul. 
I had to say goodbye to my old life my old self. 
I had to embrace who I was now and reinvent myself. 
I had to come to terms with the fact that everything had changed. 
I looked felt and was different. 
My sexuality had changed too.
I was now turned on by men.
I got wet at the sight of them. 
I became girly and distracted around them. 
I had wet dreams thinking about them all the time. 
I had no choice but to finally give in to my new desires. 
I put myself on a dating site for people just like me. 
People who were now a different gender from what they were born. 
I'm at a nice young woman called Stephanie who is now a handsome man named Paul. 
She was just as nervous as me. 
She was just as frightened as me. 
After a little bit of fumbling and getting into our new sexual position, we had an enjoyable and pleasurable night together. 
She blew my mind and gave me two orgasms. 
She really knew how to turn a woman's body on and even though she was not born with her dick she knew how to use it. 
After that first night, I found myself craving it more and more. 
I was addicted to dick. 
Now all I could think about morning noon and night was when I was getting my next helping. 
Even at the office I had to give him to my body and let it have what it wanted so I could get on with the work I was being paid to do.
Luckily, my male colleagues were only too happy to give it to me whenever I wanted it.



Thank you, Todd, for helping the girl out.
 I really needed it.
The reports on the desk my 12.
 I just could not concentrate.










No comments:

Post a Comment