Thursday 28 January 2021

Things to do look different!




15-year old Daniel could not believe what he was seeing.

One minute he was sat at the ballpark watching the game with his Dad & the next he was in some dressing room.

But that was not the strangest thing.

The strangest thing seemed to be that he was wearing a dress and seem to be a woman in every possible detail.

He had no idea that he had just swap bodies with a female actress who was preparing to go on stage.

Thanks to what would later be known as the great shift.


2 comments:

  1. Daniel was sitting here in the ballfield with his dad.
    Then he black-out for a moment.
    Then when his vision cleared out. And he started to hear sounds that wasn't the same, a moment before.
    Sound like it was play or stage.
    Then, I saw an image of a girl. For a moment I thought it was a doorway.
    But then I realized that it was me. Or I was her.
    I was wearing sorta medieval costume.
    At first I thought I was a guy in girls costume.
    But no I'm girl . I'm a freaking girl.
    Then I hear a call it said 10 minutes. To curtain.
    I hope I knew the play.

    ReplyDelete