Sunday 18 August 2024

Kindness of strangers requested by Anonymous 18.08.24


Tony was set outside the usual shop begging for loose change.

An old man came up to him and said do you like your life?

Do you like how you are living?

If I gave you a magic coin that wonders wish what would you do with it?

Would you wish for money?

Would you wish for fame?

Would you wish for a bag of drugs so you could get off your face?

Tony looked at the man and said I would wish for a new life.

One where I was looked and cared for.

One where I did not have to worry about where my next meal was coming from.

One where I had a hot bath and a comfortable bed every night.

One where I had a steady job and respected the community.

The almond handed him a strange-looking coin and told him to wish for it.

Tony closed his eyes and made his wish and when he opened them he found himself looking at a large pair of breasts with extremely large.

He was never a woman he had just stepped out of the shower.


So a child was banging on the door asking a mother how long she was going to be.

He was now a woman a single mother and a hard-working lady.

Life was going to be different hard and strained from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment