Sunday 18 August 2024

Something not quite right with mother requested by Anonymous 18.08.24




Just one week in her body and I was addicted to it.

With my magical powers and her beauty, we could do anything.

I got the big promotion at work that she wanted after increasing her breast size and making her a little bit more amenable to getting on her knees.


I quite enjoyed sex as a woman.

When you are an ugly male troll nobody wants to go out with you.

I found living her life living in her body and her gender the greatest decision I had ever made in my life.

Every day I wore pretty outfits and sexy underwear.

I became more woman and more powerful.

Just six months down the line in her body, I was a better woman than she had ever been. 

On the first anniversary of taking over her body and life are returned to the woods where I had lived for centuries.

I find the four elements for give me this power.


I masturbated furiously and spilt my juices all over the ground.

They grew into a fairy ring to mark the spot.


First days

pic

One year later in Forest


No comments:

Post a Comment