Sunday 18 August 2024

Ali Larter Requested by Josef Zápotocky

Pics

This time last year I was a fat middle-aged man.

I was alone and friendless.

I had nothing to look forward to than my usual boring nine-to-five job and weekend visits to the strip joint.

Then a young kid shot what looked like a ray gun at me and I transformed into a woman.

But not just any woman.

I was now a carbon copy of Ali Larter.

To say I was freaked out at first would be an understatement.

It's not just something you get over in one night.

But I quickly learned to love it.

Now I enjoy my new body.

It wasn't long before agencies contacted me about modelling and acting jobs.

It turned out there was a lucrative market out there.

Especially if somebody wasn't too picky about what sort of work it was.

Now I am a rich successful adult entertainer and fashion model.

I cannot use her name and have to put a disclaimer under everything I make stating the fact that I am not her.

But many people out there don't care I was not born.




2 comments: