Friday 16 August 2024

I didn't know I was into feet.

Pics

Okay, so I forgot to register who I really was after the Great shift.


So I moved into her house took on her identity and started spending her money.


I thought I had everything to steal it if she came back.


She came back and she was able to prove she was who she said she was.


I will sentenced to five years in the State Penitentiary.


The guards took a perverse pleasure in grouping me knowing that used to be a man now a poor defenceless woman.


Having it squeeze against your will brings tears to your eyes and humiliates have never been humanised as a man before.




Just knowing that isn't his trenching you in the house and if he would bend you over his desk and take you there and then what's terrifying.


I was even more shocked and surprised to find out all the other women in the prison who I used to be and they wanted a piece of me.



The women were going to make me pay for every crime of man I'd ever done against.


I was going to be their plaything.


They were going to humiliate me bother me and make me sorry I was born a man.


But I could leave discovered being picked on by the biggest lesbian in the brook wasn't d as I thought it was going to be.



Some weird part of me found it a big turn-on to be humiliated and abused by the woman.


Some weird part of me found it a pleasure to be forced into doing things by another woman I did not want to do.


I was beginning to think this body was really messing with my mind.



She fought me with her too when made me fuck  her with my.


Who Knew one big toe could cause such pleasure?


Who Knew one big toe makes you wet and scream with delight?


After I came I started to think maybe being the president's sex toy wasn't so bad after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment