Thursday 15 August 2024

We are more than just friends now


Jeremy just looked at me and said why have you been avoiding me.

Have I done something to upset you?

Have I made you feel uncomfortable?

I just looked at him and said with tears in my eyes I love you.

I am a 40-year-old man in a woman's body that finds you highly attractive.



I should not be having these feelings about you.

I know it's wrong.

Whenever I am around you my heart flutters my pulse races and my knickers feel like Niagara Falls has just been let loose in them.

You're the person I first think about in the morning and last minute at night.

Whenever I think am enjoying the shower head it is you I am imagining fucking me.

I honestly don't know what to do.

That's why I've been avoiding you.

Jeremy just looked at me and said is that all it is.

I must admit I felt a connection between us the first day we met up since you became a woman.

I didn't say anything or act on it because I did not want to upset you.

I thought you could tell and was angry with me and that's why you have been avoiding me.

Now I know it's just because you feel the same way I do.

Why don't you let go of your masculinity and let me show you how I can make you like a woman?

I knew I shouldn't.

I knew I should fight it.

But I wanted it so badly.

I wanted him to take me in his strong arms.

I wanted him to love and caress me.

I wanted him to make love to me.

To make me a whole woman.


Before I knew what was happening we were both naked. 

I could not take my eyes off his cock which he held in his masculine hand.

I just wanted to please him.


It's bigger than I remember it being.

I sat back down on the couch with my legs up and started rubbing my clit.

He goes down in front of me on his knees.

He gently buts forcefully plus my ass to the edge of the couch and slides deep inside of me.

I screamed with pleasure as it penetrated me.

I could feel my pussy muscles grabbing it pulling it in deeper as he slides back and forth sliding it in and out of me.

The first dick I would ever have inside me as a woman but not the last would be my oldest and best friend.

Just as I felt him starting to jerk he pulled it out and came all over my tits.

The smell of his warm sticky seed on my tits made me drool like a dog.

I took hold of his cock in my hand and licked the last remnants of his cum off the tip of it and thanked him for opening my eyes and my legs to a paradise of pleasure.

That was not the last time we did it that day that week or that year.

It wasn't long before I was his woman and he was my man.

People who knew us before I turned into a woman looked at us strangely.

But we did not care.

We were in love.

That just meant there would be few fewer people to invite wow the wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment