Friday 16 August 2024

The wizards Guild.

Pics


Jeremy used to be a very important journalist.

He was working on a piece about gentleman's clubs.

There was one club that did not want to speak to him.

He tried to gain access several times but was stopped by security.

He wanted to know what went on in that place.

He managed to force his way in one night.

He fought nobody heard him.

He was just going through the filing cabinet that contained all the member's information when a man walked into the room holding what seemed to be a piece of stick.

He shines the torch on the man.

The man just said two words feminisation - acumen.

Jeremy found himself transformed into a young busty woman.

The man looked at him and said welcome to womanhood.

We might not have any female members but we have plenty of female staff.

Jeremy still stunned by his transformation and now being a naked woman just stood there staring at the man not knowing what to say.

The man took him by the arm and led him upstairs.

He gave him to an old woman who just looked at him and said never one.

Jeremy was put to bed and in the morning he was informed what his duties would be.

Jeremy asked the old woman if there was any way of getting out of there.

The old woman whose name was Rachel just looked at him and said once the master has transformed you are bound to these premises until he decides you have learned your lesson.

You'll be a woman and a servant here until he decides.

Your duties will mainly be cleaning cooking washing and servicing the gentleman.

She handed him a little French-made outfit with very lacy underwear.

She helped him into it and helped him with his hair and makeup.

She promised him this would all become easier over time.

As the newest female servant his first job was to clean the urinals.

A rather smelly and unpleasant job none of the other girls wanted to do.

Jeremy could not help wondering how many of the other girls used to be men like him.

He could not help wondering what was so bad about cleaning the urinals as he entered the toilet.

After entering the toilet he quickly discovered why the other girls did not want to do them.


The men who came in there did not just come in for a quick piss.

They also came in to get relieved in other ways.

Which were part of his duties.

So it wasn't long before he found himself on his knees sucking away a member's cock and thanking him for the privilege of allowing him to service him after he came in his mouth.



5 comments:

  1. Jeremey was once a journalist, a good one, he on lead that made he another Walter Cronkite , it this Gentlemen Club those places if you don't have membership you couldn't get into lobby if your luck, the problem he didn't know anybody to help him to get in, he was told to get it, there people who were better than him and failed. But Jermey was more deterred to do it. So by chance , luck or fate. He got luck or they didn't think I would dare. So he looked for a place, a file room ,or computer room. no computer room. but there was file room, if they had one it was hidden but the file would do old he had to do it old room, look though the files , but where to start , but before started he swear that he saw a shadowed figure with glowing eyes, then everything when dark. When his eyes cleared he was standing there naked as the day he was born, but that was the problem, he was a naked busty, blonde woman , that looked like a collage student or secretary. He told me to come I followed I didn't know what I did. To a room, a large bedroom. A woman that looks both young and old at the same time. He told her to get ready, She said , I understand, so get to bed you have allot to do in the morning. She said. I wait. Who, who you. I, I am Rachael, well that I'm know. You do you know who you are, I said of course I'm Jemery. Well, you can forget that your nothing but a servant. He'll probably give a name. Why do you leave this place, I said. Leave this place I'm can't remember the last time, I left his service, or that if not here, I'm at the club, If your luck you might be asked , traded to another member. Then she said good night, you had duties in the morning. I wanted to explore this place, but I couldn't I was tied and slept. When I woke up, I was greeting with Rachael, she had lingerie, and maid outfit and heels, and she told me to get dressed. Your duties , is to cook, and clean, ands service the members of the club. I said service what kind of service , I said, you'll discovered it soon, my first job was to clean the bathroom, she said. I wonder why clearing the bathroom, were so a hateful duty. I admit that it wasn't the best of jobs , but someone had to do, I guess I'm the low one of totem pole. When I enter the men's bathroom, I discovered to clean out the toilet the urinals the sinks make them clean. So I several barely 15 or 20 minutes clear which I was glad to be nearly finish, but a member. decided to go. But when was ready to leave. He asked me if I was new, I said yes, I am. He told me to kneed in front of him, I didn't know why which I did, then he pulled his male member out of his pants, I stared at it for a moment. Them he said to sucks it, I pause for a moment. Then I rap my lips on it and sucks I must sucks it for several minutes until I felt than gooey jism that going to my stomach, I couldn't resisted it. After I was done, he zipped his pants. When I was done, he said that I did a good job, what is your name, I answered, Jeremey I said. No, your girl name , I have done I answered, well I'll call you Jennifier, Jenny for short, if you good, maybe you'll be pushed up more a maid. As he left I wondered what he means. As I left , the bathroom to what other duties, to do, a strange figure I knew who he was, I'd know how put I did , he said if you a good job, you might find some benefited, and then some Jenny , he said. Then I told to clean the other bathroom, what to Jemery/Jennifier in a few days , a week or a month , who is the Master that is another story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It reads this story to people who one was disguise vas a girl with special bodysuit. When to a they arrived there in the club, it own by a wizard, so I basic on this, to put it simple I want to do a part two.

      Delete
  3. Part 2: The Wizard Guide: It been nearly a week since , he/she met the Master, the one who change him into a her. Jemery was holding on to who his, or was. Who he/she knew that for a whole week, he/she doing bathroom duty, and everyday that guy, order him/her to suck him off, and Jemery/Jennifier had know choice but do it. Part of him/her sort of hated it, but there was a tiny seed that he/she like it that if he/she wasn't told to do it he/she might enjoyed it, after a week or so bathroom duty Jemery/Jennifier was put of other duties, like dusting or cleaning a room or two. But there several minutes or two that he/she saw the doors of the club that none of the other girls where they could leave , when Jemery/Jennifier ask why not leave here, all they said that The Master forbidden it, that was stupid thing to say, there no lock to the door, I doubt I could be stopped even if there was someone Jemery/Jennifier be gone with a minute or two. There were several problems one he was still a girl and dressed as a maid and in heels , but he/she it out latter . As he/she put his/her hand on the nob, that guy suddenly appeared and said that the Master wishes to speak to you. I couldn't help bit obey his words it was almost magical like hypnotic, as I walk to the Master office it was large almost endless, he knocked , a voice said enter, so we did, there he was he looked like a entitled or a elite, nothing of him looked strange, but I could swear that his eyes sightly glowing , but that is impossible, but so is me being a girl too. Welcome Jennifier, oh I'm sorry you prefer being call Jemery, I know you have a hundred and one questions, you think your the only one who tried to enter the club, no your not, but your the first to get in the records chamber. So what to do with you , I know to let go to change you back. But that not possible not because I can't , but I have other usage for you. He placed a contract to her, he/she asked what is it, a contract for to do a certain of service, and could go free, I asked if I don't sign it, well you be still a bond servant for a many period of years, or that they buy the contract to the other person. She wanted to said you can't do that I'm a person. But before he/she said it, you human so limited I can and do, besides you tried take certain things of mine. Confused you have a week until I asked again, put her to her duties, another week off this, I don't understand if I signed I'm like this for a time, if I don't I'm bonded still a girl So I have to decided either way I'm still Jennifier not Jemery. what to do, I got figure it out, got to tried again. That had to be fluke if I tried again I might get out, or else. But that is another story

    ReplyDelete