Monday 19 August 2024

How about him?

18-year-old Jason and 19-year-old Michael are Brothers.

They were each other's wingman and helped each other score.

But thanks to their parents booking a swap cruise they were swapped into the bodies of two beautiful young women.

Their parents had swapped bodies and genders with a hot couple who were too busy having fun participating in the daily orgies to care what their suns were getting up to in their female bodies.

At first, the two horny teenage boys just spent their time in their cabin to care about the outside world.

This was a four-week cruise and finally, they found themselves craving other stimulus than their fingers and each other's tongs.

They both slipped on a small bikini and headed up to the sun deck.


The first thing to go was their bikini tops and then they rubbed each other down with coconut oil and lay there catching the rays and trying to catch the eye of any decent man with a big bulge in their shorts.

1 comment:

  1. Can you do one where I make a witch mad for making an immature comment and she curses me with putting me in various bodies an obese woman, a crazy girl and a plump old woman? I try to apologize but she tells me I'm stuck as this old woman for my remaining days

    ReplyDelete