Tuesday 14 November 2023

Insect bite?




Matthew was surprise when he walked in to the kitchen and saw a beautiful naked woman sitting there.

He was even more surprised when the woman smiled and said morning bro don't you recognize me.

Matthew thought it was some woman his friend Anthony had brought home last night.

Matthew looked at her and said is Anthony in the shower or still in bed.

The woman just looked at him and said it is me Anthony.

I know I don't quite look myself.

But whatever stung me last night pointing to the bandage on his arm left me with these pointed into the tits on his chest.

Matthew not knowing where to look just said is this some kind of joke?

Men do not just turn into women overnight due to an insect bite.

Anthony went on to tell him all the dirty little secrets they had shared over the years and they had never told anybody else.

Matthew could not believe this naked woman in front of him was his friend but everything pointed to the fact that it was.

Matthew said we better get you to the hospital and see what's going on.

Anthony just looked at him and said as he flipped on the TV I'm not the only one who's been affected as he brought up the 24-hour News Channel that had a headlining story about the sudden gender transformation of men and women.

Matthew was surprised how easily Anthony was taking his transformation.

He knew if this had happened to him he would have been freaking out and panicking.

He said to Anthony aren't you concerned that you're a woman.

Anthony just looked at him and said for some reason this seems natural and normal.

I guess it must be something to do with whatever turn me into a woman as affected my brain.

Anthony got up from the table and headed back into the bedroom.

He shouted through I'm going to take a shower and I might be sometime.

He then shouted and don't worry if you hear any moaning that just me exploring a bit.

Matthew sat down on the couch struggling to get his head around  everything that had just taken place when he felt a sting on his neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment