Saturday 5 August 2023

Guest Publication By Rhodry 05.08.23

More than just a quick haircut : requested by RJ



RJ felt that his hair was a bit shaggy, and he needed to have a bit of trimmed. So he decided to get a trimmed. He saw this salon with a special deal that was good only good today.

Part of his felt it was to good to be true, but another part felt something that drawled him in there. Who believe a salon would be run by a group of witches. He didn't know that they love to mess with men.

SO the hairdresser that, was working with RJ , said that we'll made to look pretty when we're done. You mean, I'll look handsome, he said. Look honey, I do mostly women and teenage girls mostly, and I sometimes get a few guys that come here. So you'll have forgiven me and my terms. By at the time he closes his eyes and tried to relaxed a bit, it be over within a hour or so.

But as he closed his eyes, he didn't what was happening to him. What seem to be a hour was several hours. His hair lengthen and grow darker also a dark brown color, his face and body became more, more feminine, he was growing breasts, his male genitals started to shirk into his body. And developed into female parts. His shirt and pants and loathers. Changed into a cute top and skirt, his loathers changed into a pair of sandals, his male underwear changed into lingerie(bra and panties). His voice was more a feminine masculine voice and tones. And he still didn't get it. Okay honey all done, let me turn to see what I did to you.

As she turned him to the mirror, he squeak like a squirrel, what have you done to me he/she asked. As the shocked was still at him/her at the time, but the hairdresser decided to put her hand on RJ's newly formed breast, underneath her top and in her breasts. Oh, oh what are you doing now. Well honey, I decided that I needed to have a assistant to help me with me and the shop now. But, but I'm, I'm. A girl now. Yes, I full fictionally girl. You'll be my assistant for about maybe 70 or 80 years maybe a hundred years. But, but I'll be very, very old, I'll probably won't live that long. You common people with your short, short lives. I'm a over five hundred years old, well 530 years old, to be precise. My master well mistress is over a thousand years old and still beautiful. We don't age like you. We stay young a pretty. You mean I be as young as you, but why.

Because I need assistant or two to help me. And I need some sexually release. As she took off her, top and skirt. As she rubbed her breasts. And newly developed crotch threw her panties. If your a good girl Barbara. She looked at her as she undressed to. You are silly, I may allow to have a boyfriend or two couple of times a year. If your a bad girl, you will find out what happened you, I think I'll be good girl. Besides I know nothing about being a girl. How to dress or act, besides I'm not RJ now, I'm Barbara. Assistant hairdresser, lover, and novice witch. Oh, oh, oh my this what a girl feels like having girl sex. At first I didn't want to be a girl, After a hour, my master(mistress). We got dress again, I asked her, a few like I didn't anything about being a girl or hairdresser or witch, They is a few other things, like were do, I live and my ID. Damn it, I knew I forgot a few things. As a place to sleep, my place has plenty of room, and for the other things Barbara, it will take few days to adjust your , new you so don't worry your pretty in head. Now take a broom and sweep the floor. As I picked a broom and started sweeping. 


The Motel Room : requested by email



Alex and Megan were friends for about five or six years. Then just friends like brother and sister. They had the same basic interests, had some same classes, they had some the same friends more or less. But nothing was between them. They were just friends. But one time at spring break, a couple of them. rented out a cabin for a few weeks.

Alex and Megan were diving down to the cabin it was late and they needed to stop for a day or so. It wasn't the best place to be, but it was okay for them for a rest. But there no other place to be. Unfortunately there only one room. So they had deal with it. Then room was basic. The room out of style, a old style bed, a couch, a few chairs and a bathroom. So Megan decided to take a shower, and I decided, take a nap. But with that moment, there the sound and light in the room. And in that moment. Alex like being hit by water or rain. As he opened his eyes , he saw a shower head above him, and in that moment he shut it off. He couldn't believe that wasn't his hands. As he step out of the shower. What he saw was the naked body staring in the mirror. Before he could think or react he went into the bedroom. Naked and wet. He saw himself. Standing Infront of him. Alex asked he was, and vice versa. I'm Alex but I'm not him, I seem to be in Megan's body. I'm Megan in Alex's body I think. So they stood there for several minutes. I'm going to the front desk to get some answers. Well you need to get some clothes on. Oh so Megan as Alex gave him a towel and a robe. Then both when to the front desk. And it was closed for the night. SO they returned to they room. It wasn't the same it looked larger and more like a honeymoon suite. And more modern than a country room. So they staring at each other. Megan as Alex was sexually interested in Alex as Megan. And strangely Alex as Megan. After staring at each other for several minutes, Megan/Alex decided to picked up Alex/Megan to the bed. And there a bottle of Champaign and two glasses too. So Megan was horny and so was Alex.

So they had carnal sex with each other, as each, not for a day two and a half day, So when did each other as each other. Megan now was Alex now. Body and mind sort of. And Alex now as Megan mind and body. They both got dressed as each like what to do. So Megan is Alex now, and Alex was now Megan. While he knew how to shave like done hundreds to time. she knew to put on a bra and panties, and apply makeup. She put on casual dress and low heels, Brush her hair. Just like a you need to apply your makeup and look right. And you a guy. Need to shave that rough look of yours, they both laugher. As they left the motel. Now Megan asked now Alex. You regret lost your womanhood. He said no. Do you miss your manhood. Strangely no. It feel like I doing it for years. Lets get to cabin and our friends. As they arrived both Alex's and Megan seem different. But it could many things. If they friends knew was happening they would believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment