Wednesday 28 June 2023

A lot to take in.

After his spacecraft crashed on an alien planet astronaut Michael had resigned himself to his fate as there was no way off.

He had 17 Days of emergency oxygen in his emergency pop-up shelter.

On his third day trapped on this lifeless planet he was heading back to his spacecraft to see if there was anything else he could salvage when he fell through a fissure in the ground.

He found himself in a domed like room.

In the middle of the room was a 7 ft metals triangle.

As he walked towards the triangle in the centre of the room   a voice spoke out echoing around the domed room.

At first it was speaking a language you did not understand.

But slowly it seemed to start speaking English.

It said welcome traveller.

I am portal 19 .

He said to himself what the hell is going on?

Portal 19 just replied I am all that remains of the civilisation that once flourished on this planet.

When are scientist discovered our sun was going Supernova we built this portal.

It allowed our people and our civilisation to travel multiple universes.

Seeing this was his only way off the planet he stepped through the portal.

Instantaneously found himself  standing in the middle of a street in the body of a young woman.

The street look familiar from his history lessons.

It was old Brooklyn that was part of the United States of America.

Something about it all did not add up.

He could not quite put his finger on why the he had been put in the body of a woman.

He had no idea of the portal could only transport the person's consciousness not their physical form.


He did not know in this universe the United States of America had  had lost the third World War or that in this universe he had been born a woman

 

6 comments:

  1. Could you continue story?

    https://m2f-body-swap-caption-by-ag.blogspot.com/2022/09/wtf-you-looking-at-bub-requested-by.html?m=0

    It's about The dirty old man exploring The kid's mom body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello can I ask why there were none of my stories last Sunday if you have run out of them I will write you again and ask for new ones
    Thanks for the reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry about that. Run out of time to finish what I had prepared due to work.

      Delete
  3. Poor baby, don't you worry, I'll come to your rescue! For the time being, brace yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When did it, started of my tale, my starship was serious damaged and I was running out power get to a more habitable planet than this. But my sensors show that there were structures (buildings. So there might be some kind of civilization here. So any port in the storm is better than any.
    As landed roughly, but intact. As I started to explore my new home. Maybe I can salvage something. It was strange that the city that I saw was strangely quiet,
    Then I saw a pylon type building. I entered it. I saw strange device, probably a computer or something. As I came closer to it. Then the device activated. Welcome your late. I'm sorry late for what I said. To evacuate this world.
    I'm not from here he said. Calculating, calculating. You are not form here it said. I just said that. He said. Well your equipment was working you should you for a better place than here. Why is that, Michael said. Well this star-sun is in a nova state. Thou the people realize this for many, many years. THOU the people were advanced enough but our star technology is limited to interplanetary. But we need to evacuated the whole population of this world. So a scientist. Created several portals to escape to another world another reality. I am one the last portals in operation this so I was left here in case of any people that still behind this world. So enter the portal and you be send to a safer world. As I entered the portal to get away this world. There was this myriad of lights and sounds. When I awake up again. I was in another world, another place. I was in a park on the grass. For some strange reasons, it felt weirdly quiet, there was no sound of birds or animals or anything like people. Then my senses realized that the surroundings looking strangle familiar. I saw these buildings they looking from the late 20th or 21st century. THEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. realized it, I was in Manhattan Brooklyn to precise around the time of WW3, which was limited war. But here it was worse, much worse, I walked around the city, I couldn't find anyone. Around then I saw myself. In a refection of store mirror, it wasn't me, I was in body of woman, that dressed in a uniform of sorts. THEN I saw, I had a weapon and I carry bag. I had a several object in it. He/she checked some of the last entries, its been several weeks since I was to be releave so I decided to exit my post in the archives. As I leave the then I saw my city empty, gone. There was no one around I check as many as I could. And found no one around. After a few more days. I realized that I was alone. That was that entry in the book. she had. Than a few days later. I explore another part of the city. And a few others some men and women, probably people who got luck. The number basically up to 12 me include. We all decided to leave the city to start anew, there is allot things one woman in a world. That I don't belong I'm now I am. Her, I am she. Now several weeks later. I found that I'm pregnant. I'm the new Eve in this word now.

    ReplyDelete