Sunday 26 February 2023

Cuckoo in the nest: requested by Anonymous

Pic

Frank's life was not so easy after his father's death as his mother turned to drink.

One day she did not come home and he feared the worst.

Since his mother disappeared, his father died and he is take care of his house and bills alone. 

Two weeks after her disappearance she returned with amnesia and acting strange.

At first he was overjoyed to have his mother back.

But something about this woman that look like his mother did not ring true.

The amnesia could not excuse everything.

She started drinking smoking swearing and wearing extremely revealing clothing.

She started having a lot of loose and easy sex with any Tom Dick or Harry.

She was really starting to get a reputation around town.

Unfortunately he had no idea that his mother had driven off the road in a drunken stupor and died in her car.

He had no idea that her life as body was found by a hobo shapeshifter who turned himself into her and allowed himself to be picked up my the local police who took him to where this woman lived.


What do you mean you don't think I'm Your Mother!




3 comments:

  1. Franks life wasn't always easy after is fathers death. And his mother didn't take his death so easily she started to drink more and more.
    Then she decided to take a drive for awhile, so he thought that she will returned probably late tonight. Then a day, two passed, then a week, and nearly to two weeks have passed.
    Then she appeared again, I asked of what happened to her. She passed out and couldn't remember, who she was. For she reason that I didn't really believe her.
    I don't know why she looks the same, sounds like her. Even act like her in of ways. But there were things about her, that there I say it, almost masculine in tone.
    And the way she looks at me, is like I know her, but I don't know. There is something familiar about her. As I when to my room when to my closet. I slowly removed a dress and heels. And place on my bed. Looked at them. I secretly wish that, I was more of a girl that I could her daughter than there son, and now. I have act like adult. Then my mother, but her hand on me. And turned around and, I saw her eyes. They strangely looked like my father. Then she said hello son. In a masculine feminine tone. No it can't be, Dad. I knew that you would figure things out. But how, I said. You think she would drink that much without some help now. But why I said. Just say that, she help me out, in certain and not in good ways either too. But why I just couldn't leave without helping out. Luckly in a moment I took her place instead. I knew that you never what to be a guy. I can help you, either I can change you into a girl complete, and change certain things that will reflect this, or I can switch bodies with each of us. The choice is yours. But I can do one or the other things.
    When father as my mother told me this, this is allot to take in. I'll be a girl either way, but of body if she switch.
    Well, you be me of body I'm in and I will be you and a guy. In all sense we be son and mother. Or be a girl and I'm try to be a better mother than she would be. This allot to take in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I wanted to trains of thought, one that she was possessed by a wraith sorta spirt of her dead husband, that she might be the cause of his dead. two son secretly wanted to be a girl and loved how his mother dresses and be like her, that her husband whispering in her ear to do something foolish or dump. Then is dead father is in his mothers body. I have decided to take over his body or switch them willingly. But when his mother/father discovered that he adjust her mother and wanted to be an actual girl. That he/she would stay as his mother and used what's left of his ability to change him into a her and alter perception or switch bodied. He will be the mother and girl and he will lived again as a guy all over again. So couldn't decide which way?

      Delete