Monday 7 November 2022

It's not easy being the new girl.

Sandra walked into the office for her induction and sat down opposite Marques.

Marques could see the puzzle look on her face and says I bet you were expecting a man.

Sandra smiled and said yes.

Marcus explain that until last week he was a man.

He explained that he got into trouble for groping another female member of staff.

he explained that he was given the option to resign from the company or take part in the no nut's November campaign.



Sandra looked at him and said I hope you don't mind me asking but is it just an external change or is it internal too.

Marcus just looked at her and said I am 100% female now and I think I can tell you I am not enjoying it as much as I thought I would.

It's definitely an eye opener being a woman in an office that is 90% horny men.

I cannot start to tell you how many times they had groping me in the elevator asked me out on a date or completely ignore me so they could look down my blouse at my titties.

I can honestly tell you if I ever get my nuts back I will be a changed man.

After the induction was over Sarah Left the office with a smile on her face and plant with Marques tomorrow night


No comments:

Post a Comment