Sunday 30 October 2022

The party requested: by RJ


RJ was disappointed he was not invited to the big college Halloween party.

He decided to dress up and just go.

Once at the party he could not understand why it have been such a big secret.

It was just a bunch of geeky teenage boys in Dracula costumes and other assorted disguises.

He had no idea where the rest of the partygoers were especially the girls were.

He and the other lads started talking and wondering what was going on.

They wondered if this had been some sort of prank on them and everybody knew they would gatecrash it.

They decided to give it another 30 minutes and then they would all leave.

They stood there eating the nuts and crisps and drinking the punch.

None of them had notice that they had all turned into beautiful young women.

None of them noticed their costumes had disappeared or transformed to much their new body is and genders.

None of them had noticed the men entering the room until it was too late.

As quickly as they discovered they were horny young women who had no power to resist the men.

They quickly discovered all they wanted was cock!

RJ know a beautiful blonde woman could not stop himself from falling to his knees and sucking on the Cock of a man dressed like a pimp.



He could not believe how wonderful the cock felt in his mouth.

He could not believe how great it tasted.

He could feel the pussy between his legs was dripping wet.

He was joined by all the other transfermate in teenage boys.

They all ended up in one large sexual maths.

Everybody was taking turns with everybody else.

They all fucked until the early hours of the next day.

The next morning all the transformed man awoke still as young women.

They were all tired sore and covered in semen.

RJ got to his feet feeling like there had been a jackhammer between his legs.

RJ draped his naked body in one of the tablecloth and made his way out of the building into the cold morning light.

That was the last thing RJ remembered before waking up in a hospital bed.

He later found out that this was a strange ritual and tradition that had been banned but some fraternities still carried it out.

He was informed that this was a irreversible transformation.

He pretended to be sad angry and upset.

But deep down all he was thinking about was when he was going to get something COCK!.








2 comments:

  1. RJ was disappointed, very disappointed that he was invited to one of big holiday events the Halloween party. So, he decided to get dress up and go anyway.
    He didn't understand why it was big secret, or only decided people were invited. He saw a bunch, nerds or geeky dressed up as Dracula or other different costumes. The strangest thing that they were invited, and he wasn't. As luck or fate, he got in the party. With luck no one will notice him that he wasn't invited. The even stranger more that the party goes were mostly girls and a few men here. So got a drink or two ate some snacks.
    But there were several robed figures, dresses as wizards, magicians, sorceress, all were in corners of the room, all there holding a wand or staff and a crystal. And they were speaking the same thing over and over again.
    And then the rest of party goes, suddenly were transformed into girls. And so was i to their costumes and mine are transformed to into sexy costume. Before I could say or do anything. A bunch of men that looked Chippindale dancers. When they entered the room all the newly transformed girls were starling that them.
    Then I and the other girls when to hunky guys. I kneed in front of one of guys and I pulled is penis started sucking like lollipop. I, I just couldn't stop myself. And so was the other Girls did the same. Then sometime later RJ and the other girls were stared naked. And they were pounder into sexual organs. I, I just couldn't stop. I just didn't want to stop. A few hours ago, I was a guy. and now I'm a girl, a sexy girl. Having sex as a girl. It should have bother me, but felt natural, so normal.
    So, the sun rose, I woke up, stark naked. I grab something anything. He grabbed a large tablecloth. As he walked out of the house. And I must pass out. I woke up, a day or two later in a hospital bed.
    As I was informed that the fraternity was using an ancient transfiguration spell. That transformants men into girls. And if the newly transformed girls, tasted a man semen or at carnal sex with them they will be permanently changed into girls.
    So, he pretended to fake angry. As he errs, she was told that he and others will help and trained. New ID's and documents will be given. RJ was wondering when she was going get out of here. At the moment, she interested in sexy guys, and their genitals. Oh my, I, I a girl I caught myself thinking of sexy guys and sex. I wonder if girls that were born as girls have same problem, or is it learn thing to control things is it learn to control yourself. It be fun find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m having so much fun I don’t even know what my costume is.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete