Thursday 4 February 2021

I can make some money out of her.




Anthony had the strange and usual ability to transform himself into the person who wore a set of clothes before him.

So he was always scouring the thrift store for things that caught his eye.

Today a nice cute bikini took his fancy.

He took it into the dressing room to try it on and see what he would turn into.

He was amazed and astounded to see himself transform into a beautiful big breasted pregnant woman.

Which got his pulse racing.

He pulled out his phone and took a couple of snapshots.

He slipped off the Bikini and turn back into himself and put it in the to buy pile of clothes.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is quite an ability! Don't think I've ever read a cap with someone having that ability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Can you do the same for me. I go to a nearby thrift store and pick up a rather large dress and tries it on turning me into a very pregnant woman. Then i try on a workout shirt making me into a buff bodybuilder and finally a pair of leggings turning me into a chubby girl but i decide to go purchase them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I hope that they keep trying on different outfits ;)

    ReplyDelete