Monday 11 January 2021

I think I'm going to enjoy this: requested by J


John was tired of his mundane existence.

He was tired of working a mundane nine-to-five job with no prospects.

He just wished he could have been born somebody different.

Somebody who did not have to earn a living.

Somebody whose life was full of excitement and fun.

Somebody whose life was that of ease and leisure.

Which unbeknownst to him when he took himself off to bed three nights ago was the life he was going to get.

All because of a crack in the Fabric of space which scent his consciousness through the rift and into the body of a parallel version of himself.

In this world I was born a woman who has an easy life thanks to my rich husband.


 

2 comments:

  1. John was tired of his mundane life.
    John was tired of do the everyday nine-to-five with no prospects.
    He felt that he was cheated in life. That he deserved better.
    He felt outplace, like he been cheated.
    He felt he should be listen to.
    he believe that he should be respected.
    He believe that have have better life.
    Then a few nights ago something happen that would change his life.
    A crack between the realities opened up, and he slip through or his consciousness pass through another alternet version of me.
    But this version of me was different.
    How different well, instead being born a boy. I was born a girl.
    I was or she was a girl.
    So it took me a few days to figure out how , I was.
    I was born Jennifer Alice. My or her life was similar to her. But her high school life slightly different. Than mine, needless to say.
    I met smart young man, who is richer than many people.
    It seem than some of my ideas, were used.
    And needless to say that my life is much. much better than my before.

    ReplyDelete