Saturday 21 November 2020

I do. By Rhodry

original story





How did this happen, why did this happen, I know I was do a menial job, in a place like diner not a great place to work. But I have know real skills to speak of. But I was in the category that sorta in a that large grey area. That can do better, but I was consider not real important. That I can do it by myself. I have to believe that I'm better than.

Then it happen what it happen. I don't know exactly, but I wasn't myself. I wasn't even a guy. I was a girl about the same age. I was a bit confused . Who wouldn't be confused. After a few days. I decided to search for the reasons of why it happen. And found out he/she wasn't the only one it happen. There were several people. Many couldn't the shock of the why.

So I had to learn who she err I was. And adopted sorta a tomboy look. And slowly adjust it. Until I saw good and it. Then I met a much older man. He was looking at me. It was like he knew, wasn't the same person. As original person of this body. How did he know, I wasn't person of this person. He need a person was displaced. A person who understood it.
He knew he has a few years, a five or six years maybe.

So I decided why not.
He was sorta like me. Displaced and need a companion or friend.
I don't know what worsted being a girl, or suddenly being a old man.
We developed a friendship.
For some reason strange reason, I got used to being a girl. And started over the weeks. Being more girl. And I started to act more girly , and dress less tomboyish. I started want to be pretty. And started to look at him. More than a friend. I started to like him more and more.

Then he looked at me more like a girlfriend than a friend. After a month or two, we were engaged. Though we looked different , we were alike in sense. In a few hours I will be marries, to him. Just imagine nearly a year ago I was a nobody. And now I'm a bride, my life as change. I hope I can give some hope. I maybe I can give him something else too. I so have a change for better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment