Saturday 21 November 2020

Was I like this? By Rhodry

original story





Scott was a sexist pig. To put it simply. But he was almost smart and tricky too. He believed that women were but on this world for his carnal needs. And cared nothing for them. But there was a woman, striking beautiful. Enter the office. For some reason he wanted her. It seems that when she enter the room it seems that other people noticed her. Even the girls noticed her. Then others were talking to her. He interrupted them. He to talked to her. He wanted to talk to her privately. She agreed, surprise she said yes.

She founded her, to his private office. And then closed the door. Well, well it seems that you girls seems to come around and except, your role life and please me.
I think think not!
You think not like hell you do. why did except my offer.
You think I excepted your offer, no, no I am give you a change your life.
Like hell, I am. As I started to grab her.
I wouldn't try that.
Before I tried. There was a flash of light. And I black of a moment or so.
I saw a strange man, standing there. What the f---! I said.
My, my you still don't get it. My dear.
My dear, I'm not a dear, I'm a man.
You were a man. And now your not.
I turned to the mirror. And I saw her in the mirror. I touch the mirror. And yelp a bit. And I looked at myself. I was a girl, was freaking girl.
You don't get it, do you . My dear.
Get what who are you. I said.
Who I am, you couldn't understand it, even if I told and told for a year or so. And I can you it to other.
Then I had this urges, I wanted him. I wanted to please him. So fell to my knees, and unzipper his pants, and pulled my his penis, have a minutes or so I looked at it. Part of me was revolted by looking at it. And another part of me wanted to please him, or so reason.
After my dilemma, I wanted to do it. So I did it. I gave him my first BJ. And I enjoy, I freaking agreed to do it. It was like I did it for a long time.
You are good at it.
But why did I do it.
Like I said, you couldn't understand why. How person like you got into position like this. Is a surprise in it self.
I'll. I'll tell, everybody. That you turned me into a girl.
I don't think so. You could try, but it won't work.
Why, won't it work.
Because to everybody your a sex starved girl, and secretary. And they knew as a girl.
I leave, this place.
Go ahead, in few hours your return back. Because you need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment