Monday 16 November 2020

I do.

Before the great shift Tony was a down and out.

He had no prospects or future.

People walk past him like he was not there.

But that all changed in the wake of the great shift.

Fortune had smiled on him when it put him in the body of a young attractive woman.

He quickly discovered the streets were not a place for a woman on her own.

He got a dead end job cleaning tables at a diner.

He rented a single room and got on with his humdrum life.

He thought his life would be nothing but this.

But that all changed the night he met Mr Phillips a 25-year old millionaire in the body of a 75 year old man.

Mr Phillips offered him a job.

He wanted him to be his live in companion.

He told him all he wanted was a young attractive woman to be his friend in the last few years of his life.

He told him the wages would be good and he would want for nothing.

Tony took the job and moved in with him.

At first it was like taking care of your grandfather.

But slowly as the days turned to weeks and the weaks turned to months.

A small spark of love grew in Tony's female heart for him.

They decided to make things official to the annoyance of his family who fought when he popped his clogs they would be getting his money.






2 comments:

  1. How did this happen, why did this happen, I know I was do a menial job, in a place like diner not a great place to work. But I have know real skills to speak of. But I was in the category that sorta in a that large grey area. That can do better, but I was consider not real important. That I can do it by myself. I have to believe that I'm better than.
    Then it happen what it happen. I don't know exactly, but I wasn't myself. I wasn't even a guy. I was a girl about the same age. I was a bit confused . Who wouldn't be confused. After a few days. I decided to search for the reasons of why it happen. And found out he/she wasn't the only one it happen. There were several people. Many couldn't the shock of the why.
    So I had to learn who she err I was. And adopted sorta a tomboy look. And slowly adjust it. Until I saw good and it. Then I met a much older man. He was looking at me. It was like he knew, wasn't the same person. As original person of this body. How did he know, I wasn't person of this person. He need a person was displaced. A person who understood it.
    He knew he has a few years, a five or six years maybe.
    So I decided why not.
    He was sorta like me. Displaced and need a companion or friend.
    I don't know what worsted being a girl, or suddenly being a old man.
    We developed a friendship.
    For some reason strange reason, I got used to being a girl. And started over the weeks. Being more girl. And I started to act more girly , and dress less tomboyish. I started want to be pretty. And started to look at him. More than a friend. I started to like him more and more.
    Then he looked at me more like a girlfriend than a friend. After a month or two, we were engaged. Thou we looked different , we were a like in sense. In a few hours I will be marries, to him. Just imagine nearly a year ago I was a nobody. And now I'm a bride, my life as change. I hope I can give some hope. I maybe I can give him something else too. I so have a change for better life.

    ReplyDelete