Saturday 21 November 2020

Kiran: requested by Anonymous. By Rhodry

original story


He was in Japan barely in for a few days, for a two week vacation. He exploring the nightlife of Japan's. He went to a bar or two. Then I met a girl, she Japanese. It seems she liked me, and I like her. She spoke to me with a bit of a accent. I know why, I wanted her. After a few hours of drinking and dancing.

For some reason. I followed her to her place. Then we had carnal sex, over and over. After the tenth or 12th time. I passed out. I woke the next morning. I felt funny, strange. I felt something on my chest. My groin it felt funny. But I saw the bath. I slowly enter the bathroom. And I poured some water on my face. When I looked up. In the mirror, I saw her face. in the mirror. I screamed a little, it sounded like Japanese, but I understood. I said what heck, but it wasn't in English, its was in Japanese. For some reason I understood it like it was my native tongue. I enter the bedroom. I err she was gone. I grabbed a robe. An put it on. I search for a phone. Before I could call him/me and on her phone.
Before I started to call him/me. A man entered to apartment. He talking to me, in Japanese. I understood him. It was like I was speaking the language all my life. It was my/her husband. How did know that, why did I know that. He said that , return home from job. It seem she likes the nightlife. And wanted something to eat. So for some reason. I when to the kitchen and made some for him. After he finished eating. But he wanted something more he wanted sex. And grab my hand. As he removed his clothes. And laying in bed. For some reason. I started to play with his penis. To suck on it. To play to with it. Part of me, was a bit revolted by it, another part of wanted it, even enjoy , want to do it. That decided lasted for a few seconds. I decided to do it. It seems natural even normal for me. To do it. After a hour or so. He fell a sleep. I returned to the bathroom to put some more water on my face. And looked at face. I sex with this woman. I at now. And the morning after I had sex. With a man, her/my husband. I should be revolted, but it seem I liked it. And enjoy it. So picked up the phone. I looked at it. For a minute or so. I looked at him and at the phone. So do It call me/her or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment