Saturday 10 October 2020

I was never good at tying knots! By Rhodry





It was supposed to be a fun time, I got into a bit of money. 

I'm not what you call very, very rich. 

But I could live a better life, better neighborhood. 

Even do sometime I wanted to do. But at the moment. 

I wanted to have fun. 

I entered a restaurant/bar place. 

And I saw men and women , some pretty, and other gorgeous , just looking for fun or just a night out.

Then I noticed this, woman she was pretty not gorgeous, but very pretty. 

Then for some reason we talked and talked.

Even to thing lead to another. 

She bought me, to her room, then I started to pass out. 

Probably the next morning after, I woke up. In the bed. 

I couldn't really move. 

I could move my hands a bit, my legs were stiff probably the drinks I had, I tried to speak, I mumbled something, probably the drink. 

I tried again. Nothing them I saw myself in the mirror. 

I was her, bonded, tied and gagged on the bed. 

But I didn't see myself.

No, no it's not possible I'm her. I tried to scream. 

Nothing, them there was a phone on the table, them a few minutes later.

The phone started up, probably delayed message , it was me, no her as me, she or he told me, that she decided to borrowed my body for a time, and be me. 

Don't worry you probably adjust being a girl. 

If you won't except it, you probably go crazy.

After a hour or so, the cuffs probably loosen up, it was several hours later I discovered I was by a witch. 

When I got then off me. 

I sat up. 

And felt strange, its like my memories were different, no it seen that, I started to remember, my life as a girl. 

No that not probably I'm a guy. Wasn't I.

Then there was a knock on the door. 

I opened it. It was me, no her as me. 

The man I meet last night. 

I looked at him. I started to remember things. 

It like seeing him, made me remember, 

I meet him. Last night. And was hopping for lunch or I go to his house. 

I strange it seem I know where he lives, but can't seem to remember where I lived. 

Probably the drinks. Then we left the room to his place!

No comments:

Post a Comment