Wednesday 2 September 2015

I hate being my sister.












Me and my sister swap bodies for some reason and we had no idea how it happened.

I spent all day listening to her moan about my body and telling me what I should wear how I should sit down and what I could and could not eat in her body.

We decided to go to the local library and see if there was anything in any of the old books that could help us.

The minute I stepped out of the door she was shouting at me.

She said are you trying to embarrass me?

I said what is it this time?

She said I can see my nipples!

I said so what I'm not wearing a bra it's bad enough you dress me up like this.

I said you don't hear me complaining about what you have done to my body you made me look like a right idiot dressing me like some hipster.

Let's just go and get this over with so we can get back to our own bodies as that thong you made me where is cutting right up my ass and it's very uncomfortable and I don't care if it makes your ass look good.

That was almost 6 months ago and we're still stuck in each other's bodies and I am starting to get very pissed off with the way she's telling me to live her life or should I rather say mine as we still have not found how we switch bodies are how to switch back and it's about time I took control over my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment