Wednesday 2 September 2015

The happy couple.






Have you ever found yourself in a situation you cannot control.

My sister was having cold feet over her upcoming arranged marriage.

Are father is a member of the Italian Mafia and this wedding was planned from the day she was born.

She loves the man but she didn't know if she was ready to be his wife so on the day before her wedding came to me and said I am sorry for what I am about to do to you I have always been jealous of your carefree life and with that she left the room.

The next morning I was in my sisters room in her body.

I started to panic and freak out my mother and the bridesmaids thought it was just nerves to do with the wedding.

I went looking for my sister in my body and when I found her I just started having a go at her.

She said don't get all worked up.

I am sorry for you  but I did not want to go through with the wedding and calling it off was no option.

But now you can go through with the wedding for me and keep our father happy.

I don't want to be a woman and I definitely don't want to be my sister on her wedding day I screamed at her.

she said there was no way of reversing it so I better get used to it.

I return to my sister's room where I showered and started to get ready for the wedding I was completely bored it took over 2 hours to do my hair and makeup & than I was squeezed into very uncomfortable underwear & a even more uncomfortable wedding dress and I could barely stand up in the shoes.




My father walk me down the aisle & I had to say I do and kiss the man I will be married to for the rest of my life.





Eight hours of partying and dancing my feet were killing me and I was desperate to pee but had no idea how to do it in this dress.

I changed into a more fitting outfit before we set off in a limousine to the airport.

The one thing I was dreading more than the wedding was the honeymoon he got a bit frisky in the car but I told him all good things come to those who wait.





We flew to Naples and in the honeymoon suite of a posh hotel I text my sister you owe me big time for this.

All I got back was a text message saying don't forget protection I don't think you're ready to be a mummy.

I sat on the bed nervous not knowing what to do and I just followed his lead.

What a little minx my sister was her body took over control with all the raging hormones I let myself be carried off into a night of ecstasy.













The next morning I text my sister thanks.

I was now happy to be the wife of this man.

But I don't know if I could forgive my sister for doing this to me just yet as I felt my husband's morning woody poking me in the ass giving me the subtle hint he was ready for round two.


No comments:

Post a Comment