Tuesday 25 August 2015

What could be worse than losing your body.










I was 22 years old and I wanted to lose my virginity.So I did the most stupid thing you could imagine and hired a prostitute off the street.

We had glorious mad sex in a cheap motel.

When I woke up in the morning I was in her body. 

I started to panic and hyperventilate she said calm down sweetie it's not that bad in my own male voice which was a little bit disconcerting.

I used to be a young man like you until I slept with a prostitute and swap bodies with her and all I can tell you is what she told me.

That she used to be a man herself and she did not know how long this has been going around and the only way to get your body back was to have sex for money with 500 men in 3 years as that was what the person who stole his body told him and seeing they had swapped bodies it must have been true.

Still panicking and still frightened I watched her get dressed in my clothes and watched her throw $200 out of my wallet on to the bed before telling me there was a notebook in your handbag it will tell you everything you need to know before walking out of the room with my body and life.

There was something about the Curse that stop me from running after her and it was almost 30 minutes before I got control over my new body.

It was hard at first adjusting to being a woman and a prostitute.

At first I refused to sell my body on the street but with no income I had no money and with no money I could not survive.

I had rent to pay in food to buy not counting all the myriad of things a female body needs.

I have been in that body for 2 years now doing this job.

Having sex with random guys for money as this is the only way to pass the curse on to somebody else.

I tried to get through the first 200 men as quickly as possible but there was just one fly in the ointment.

Having sex with so many guys in such a short period of time in a new body accidents can happen.

Now I am seven months pregnant no idea who the father is but I am still selling my body on the street there is a lot of kinky men out there who want to have sex with a pregnant woman and are willing to pay for it.

I am just hoping I can reach my target and swap bodies before the baby comes.





No comments:

Post a Comment