Wednesday 26 August 2015

Sexual Therapist.







Me and my wife wanted to spice up our relationship so we went to see a sexual therapist who offered a new range of treatments.

We tried couples massages and talking about our feelings and what our relationship meant to each other but nothing seemed to work.

Then she suggested a swap weekend.

I stupidly said me and my wife are not swingers and she said no not that sort of swap we will send you to the swap hotel where you will swap bodies with your wife and your wife will swap bodies with you.

I did not want to be my wife for the weekend but to save our relationship I would do anything.

Just two hours after arriving at the hotel we swapped bodies.





At first I felt nervous to be my wife.




Then her body took over.
I ended up rolling my wife in my body onto her back.





And then I spread my legs and lowered myself slowly down onto my former member surprised at how easy it slid in which made me gasp.

I started riding her like a pogo stick surprised at how sticky and wet I was getting as I slid up and down my former member surprised at how much I was enjoying myself just waiting for her to shoot her load and fill my sticky wet pussy full of her warm seed.




After the weekend was up we decided to stay as each other which led to a healthier and better relationship for both of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment