Tuesday 25 August 2015

S&M





S&M


James and his girlfriend Alicia were always into S&M but she hated it when he tied her up and dominated her. 

She always wanted to be in control.

He stupidly said one day when you have the dick then you can be in control.

She tied me up and suspended me from the ceiling with a ball gag in my mouth then she placed a full length mirror in front of me and said you can watch the transformation begin and then she injected me with some glowing pink liquid my mind felt foggy and my body started to change.

He looked in the mirror and could see blonde hair big tits and no dick.

He try to speak but the ball gag stop him.

Alicia stood there with a giant black strap-on she said will I seem to be the one with a dick now.

Before he knew it she had penetrated him it felt painful at first but slowly got better.

His new void grabbing at her rubber member he felt all wet and sticky.

He could not believe how  much his breasts hung and suede back and forward with every thrust she gave him.

The potion lasted for 12 hours and he got addicted to it.

He could not get enough of being the one tied up helpless and at the mercy of somebody else's hands.






No comments:

Post a Comment