Monday 24 August 2015

The Talisman A New Relationship Part 9








It was now early Sunday morning I had a bath and got dressed.

My vagina was very sore after all the fun we had last night so I decided to go commando.







I took a taxi back to my place to change my outfit before meeting him for a picnic in the park.

As it was such a glorious summer day.

I lay on the grass waiting for her with the cold breeze wafting up my dress made my toes curl in pleasure.

She told me to bring a bikini and a towel so we could do some sunbathing

When she got there she told me I should shut my legs before you got done for indecent exposure.



It was one thing about being a woman I was still getting used to.

When you spent all your life wearing trousers and being able to sit with your legs open getting used to the concept of wearing a dress or a skirt which meant you had to sit with your legs shut was just one thing I kept on forgetting.

we had a glorious day at the park before she strip down to her bikini and lay on the grass asking if I was going to join her?

I slipped my bikini on before removing my dress with some difficulty and lay down next to her the sun felt wonderful on my aching muscles.

I just wish I could release my breasts to enjoy the sunshine.



She told me she would not be able to see me for a couple of weeks as she was away on business but she would phone me when she got back.

Both of us walk to the edge of the park and hail the taxi we both got in.

I said would you like to come to my place?

She said she had work in the morning and had to get a good night sleep.

I told her that she was probably right I should get a good night sleep as well.

The next morning I got up showered breakfast, dressed & went off to work.

A couple of the girls who I work with asked me if I had a good weekend & what I been up to.

I just lied and told them I been hanging out with a fellow I've been seen for awhile.

It was simply marvelous how it work between women.

I no longer felt that I was not part of there circle.



My brother came home that night and I told him the truth.

He was so proud of me for taking such a big leap.

I just stood there and said so you are not ashamed of me.

He said you are just exploring like every young woman does.




Then she told me about her experience in college with another woman.

I cannot believe my sister had done the same.

I asked my sister if he had been with a man in his new body?

He said no this body is definitely into women.

I said have you been with one.

Without bragging I have been with five women since we swapped genders.

I just looked at him and said well you are a fast learner.

Then he dropped the big bombshell he had met a young woman online and he was on his third date with her.

That was almost 6 months ago.

He is in a serious relationship with her now.

I have seen Rebecca the girl from the gym about 5 times but she is not looking for a serious relationship and I am not sure that I am into girls as much as I thought I was.


after letting me know that he was in a serious relationship and that I was alright with him bringing his girlfriend home she started spending a lot of time at our apartment.

We get on like sisters which is good.

The most embarrassing thing is that I walked in on them both making out in the shower.

I apologize and went straight into my room slightly turned on by what I just witnessed.

We all laughed about it the next day.

I was seriously starting to think about dating a man again.

Even though I haven't dated a man yet my body has.

Going through the swamp of memories in my head.

I can see that I have had several one night stands and a couple of relationships I can still remember my first kiss & the time I lost my virginity.



I put myself on a dating site.

I have been on several boring dinner dates but there was just one man I clicked with he was named Luke Fredericks an architect.

He was into the same type of music and food and lived in the same neighborhood as me.




My brother said it would be fun to go on a double date.

So one night me my brother his girlfriend and my boyfriend to be headed out on a double date which led to a couples hiking trip.

We all seem to get along great which was a relief.





This was about the fourth month in my new relationship with Luke and it was about time to take it to the next step.

I had let him get to first and second base.

I said to him we should both take an STD check up before we go any further which he seemed ok with.

I combined my STD check with a trip to the gynecologist and a Breast Exam.

When I had to scoot down on that exam table with my legs in stirrups and wait for the examination my heart was pounding but my memories told me I had done this several times before so I was not too frightened.




We had to wait 2 days for the results.

I came back clear and so did he.

I told my brother what I was planning and he said be careful and take protection you don't want to get pregnant on your first night.

He asked me if I was going to do it at our apartment or his I said his.

I went out that day and had my hair and nails done for him.

It was my first time in a beauty salon but I was not ready to let somebody with red hot wax around my lady areas.

So I would shave myself when I get home then I went down to the local drug store and bought a box of condoms now that I was the one that could get pregnant I wanted to make sure I wasn't the one getting pregnant I just hope I bought the right ones for him.







I was meeting him at 5 o'clock that night we were going to meet in the park and then go for a walk and have a light lunch at a restaurant before heading off to his pad for a night of mind blowing sex.

To say that I wasn't nervous would be an understatement.

I had butterflies in my stomach and I was doubting what I was going to do I asked my brother how he let a man penetrate him for the first time & how could she let a man take her virginity when she was still my sister?

It would be a lot easier as you have already lost your hymen but if you are nervous have a session with your dildo beforehand it will loosen the muscles.

So that's what I did & it did relieve all the stress and tension.



I took a long bath & shaved my vagina and legs I wanted to be all smooth for him.

Then I had to pick out an outfit and underwear.



Then I have to do my makeup and pick out a pair of shoes.

I have been practicing for 3 months on how to walk in heels and I think I've got it even though my feet hurt at the end of the night.








At 4 o'clock I walked over to the local park with my brother as I still felt unsafe going out at night alone.

I saw my man waiting for me on a park bench.

I turn to my brother and said don't wait up & she said look at my little sister all grown up.






We sat on the bench for a few minutes talking and then I went in for a kiss we had a slow walk around the park and had off for our reservation for dinner.

It was at a lovely restaurant and one of the perks of being a beautiful woman is that you do not have to pay for anything.


It was almost 7:30 when we got a taxi to go to his place we kept our hands off each other all the way up to the front door but once we were in the flat clothes were flying.

I know this night would be completely different to the night I slept with my sometimes girlfriends.

He gently pick me up and carried me through to the bedroom.

I was completely naked and so was he and he was at full attention we kissed nibbled at one point he started to suck on my 
nipples.



Then he said are you ready?

I said have you put a condom on?
He rolled off me for an instant & unwrapped a condom and handed it to me would you like to do the honours..


Then he got back on top of me and slowly inserted his dick into my sopping wet vagina first it felt painful but as he slowly started to pound faster and faster I started to scream and moan in pleasure.

I slowly turn him onto his back got on top and started teasing his dick with my vagina.

I love the way my tits were bouncing freely and that's when I knew I was a straight woman in love with a man.






The End Of Part 9






No comments:

Post a Comment