Saturday 22 August 2015

Florida Women's correctional Centre.





It was my first time in Florida's Women's correctional centre for a crime I did not do.

My ex girlfriend ran over me and left me badly injured in the middle of the road.

She was arrested for actual bodily harm & a psychiatrist said she was fit enough to stand trial.

She pleaded guilty to the charges and got 5 years but she had a foolproof Escape Plan.

she somehow managed to switch bodies with me as I was wheeled out of the court still recovering from my injuries.

Whatever she did to swap our bodies also left me unable to struggle and resist them as they just took me away of to prison.

The spell she had used would keep me compliant for about 5 hours it was like the body was on autopilot.




The booking in process was humiliating I had to strip naked with a load of a women shower and then I had my vagina and ass examined for contraband.








I struggle to get into my female underwear and into the orange jumpsuit.

Before I was led down to my prison cell where I met my cellmate.








So this is going to be my home and life for the next 5 years

My cellmates said hi my name is Jessica.

I said hi I am Rebecca I thought it was better than saying hi my name is Frank.

She said she'd been there for a year.

After an uncomfortable and disturbing night sleep getting used to the uncomfortable bed and the unfamiliar feelings of my female body.

I woke feeling stressed and tense it was 7 a.m.

We were all let out and led down to the canteen the food was awful and a couple of the other women were eyeing meet up as I was a nice prime piece of fresh meat.




I was aloud my first phone call that day.

I phone my own phone number as I had her phone in my property bag.

When she answered she asked me was I enjoying myself?

I said what did you do to me?

She said if you had not broken up with me I wouldn't have had to run you over.

I said why am I imprisoned in your body?

She said she was not going to ruin her life just over a man.

She said enjoy yourself as I am never switching back and with that she hung up the phone.



I was there for about 6 months before I started getting into the stride of things.

First time showering with other women was nerve racking having to sit down to pee and getting your monthly visit is no fun especially when you have to deal with it all whilst having to pretend like you've done it before.


One day I was taking a shower & just trying to relieve a bit of stress.

The shower curtain was pulled right back & a woman's voice said would you like a hand with that?

I tried to cover myself up and then I let myself go and enjoy the feeling of what she could give me and what I so desperately needed.









After that I was never the same again.

I knew I'd found my one true love and I would never want to go back to being a man again.

It took my ex girlfriend trying to kill me stealing my body sending me to jail for me to find who I was supposed to be and who I was supposed to be with.




I Am Woman hear me roar.

After that 5 years went by so fast & me and my girlfriend are still together to this day .

The End.











.








No comments:

Post a Comment