Monday 31 August 2015

The Genie wish two.







I thought long and hard about my second wish the feelings of my first experience were still fresh in my mind I just wanted to know what she was up to I didn't want to be her while she did it.

I thought I would wish for the one thing that everybody would wish for.
I wish to be rich and have a happy life another bright flash of light and I was in a completely different house big and spacious but this time I was in control.

I could see the genie's lamp on the dressing table yet again the Genie had screwed me over I was a young woman about 19 years old

I spent the first night in my new body trying to masturbate but I could not get the engine to turnover.

I tried looking through some of her magazines at the beautiful women but it did nothing for me I gave up and rub the lamp to have a word with the Genie.






I shouted at it what have you done to me?

Just what you wish for you are now 19 years old and the daughter to a wealthy family.

I shouted back why do you keep on turning me into a woman and the Genie said that's how my powers work to grant your wishes you must become a female.

Now do you have your third wish ready for me? 

I said I would have to sleep on it and with that the Genie went back into the lamp..

No comments:

Post a Comment