Monday 31 August 2015

The Genie wish one.






One day  I was out looking for stock for my Ebay shop I came across an old junk shop whilst looking through boxes of old vinyl and bric a brac I spied an old brass oil lamp.






I asked the shop owner how much it was and she said it was £5 and I thought there was still a profit in it.

Back at home I thought I would just clean it up a bit as I started to rub the lamp it started to smoke and shake & all of a sudden there was a booming voice.

It said I have been trapped in the lamp for over 1000 years then it's settled down the voice change to that of a young child.

It said oh master thank you for releasing me from my incarceration I will grant you three wishes.





I spent the next 2 days wondering what to wish for.

The first thing I wished for was to know why my girlfriend had dumped me and in a flash of blinding light I was in a locker room holding a very large member that was attached to the school quarterback.

I was in my girlfriend's body but I had no control over her.







I just watched as she went down on him through her own eyes I could taste what she could taste I could feel what she felt & she was getting very wet & all of a sudden she was on the bench with her legs spread wide and he was pounding away and then she went on all fours and took it doggy style.

I could not believe what this body felt for him and when it was over I was back in my own body in my home the Genie asked me if I did enjoy my experience I just answered I was not expecting that.

No comments:

Post a Comment