Wednesday 26 August 2015

Thanksgiving.





I thought me and my sister kept no secrets from each other but it turned out she was keeping the biggest secret of all that she was in love with my girlfriend.

I would never of know my sister was a lesbian at college she had 15 different boyfriends & never seem interested in the female sex which shows how good she was at hiding it.

I brought my girlfriend home to meet my parents for Thanksgiving.

My sister turned up alone & was jealous of how happy I was with my girlfriend as none of her relationships lasted more than a couple of weeks.

It all came to a head at dinner when she got the wishbone out of the Turkey.

Me and my sister snapped  the wishbone but she got the larger half.
We all asked her what she had wished for?

She just said it won't come true if I tell you.

The next morning I woke up alone in my sisters room.



I climbed out of bed and felt the weight of her breasts on my chest I tiptoed to my own room & saw my own body shagging my girlfriend I was about to interrupt them but had second thoughts.





I waited to my girlfriend was in the shower to pull my body to one side to find out if it was my sister inside it


She said you wanted to know what I had wish for. 

Now you can see it through your new eyes to say I was pissed was an understatement.


I told her she had to give my body back.

She just smiled and said I don't know what happened I just made a wish.

But I've always fancied your girlfriend I knew deep inside me that I was a lesbian and I always loved your pretty girl that's why none of my relationships with men worked out.

I hope you have better luck at being me.

People say I've changed in the past few weeks more positive with a better outlook on life and my sisters boss cannot believe how efficient I am now.

6 weeks into being my sister and I started getting used to her body.

My first visit from mother nature was annoying and I left a very angry message on her answerphone.

I could not believe how horny I was after my period and my fingers no longer cut it scratch that itch.

But luckily for me my sister was not very good at hiding things and I found her toy collection very easily & it opened a new door for me.

I'm not saying I like being my sister.

I do miss my girlfriend but the consolation prize is very interesting I think it might be time to move up from a dildo to a man and see what that has to offer.



I hope my sisters enjoying her wish she didn't know my girlfriend was pregnant at the time and that my job was going terribly she's the one who needs all the luck now.

No comments:

Post a Comment