Thursday 27 August 2015

FBI Body Morphing Squad. Thomas do Ryder.










My name is Thomas do Ryder and I work for the FBI.

Since the Invention of body morphing technology undercover work has become a lot easier.

We would be given a target who was linked intimately with the main suspect and given three weeks to learn everything about them and their life which was not an easy task before our bodies would be morphed into an an exact copy of there.

I ended up having to morph into the body of a local gang leader's girlfriend for the next 6 months well she's held at a holding facility in an induced coma.

My name is now Crystal I would have to do everything she would do on top of planting listening devices and gathering evidence.

It turned out she did not have a bad life the last time I hopped into a gang leader's girlfriend I was sold to every guy on the street.

He knew how to treat his girlfriend the sex was mind blowing and out of this world.

This is the eighth woman I've morphed into but the first one I've enjoyed.

As I lay in bed screaming for him not to stop all these things rushed through my head but despite how good it was I had a duty to do and in just 3 more weeks it will all be over.



No comments:

Post a Comment