Wednesday 26 August 2015

Never piss off your girlfriend!

     






What a difference 7 months make.

I got my girlfriend pregnant and my parents were pissed.

My girlfriend was pissed off with me as well when she found out I was not going to stand by her.

I said look baby you're the one who got pregnant not me.

She said it takes two to make a baby not just one and said I would regret my actions.

The next morning I woke up in a bed that was familiar to me.

It was my ex girlfriends I felt too sick to freak out and just ran to her bathroom to throw up.

I got a text message from my ex girlfriend and all it said was looks like you got yourself pregnant.

Her parents that are now my parents are against abortions so I was stuck with it but on the other hand my now boyfriend said he will stick by me & we plan to marry the year after the baby is born.

Never piss off your girlfriend when she's pregnant you don't know what she can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment