Saturday 22 August 2015

The Talisman the loss of control Part 8





About half an hour later I left the sauna and headed back to the locker room.

Inside my locker was a note with a phone number and a kiss on it.

I took a hot shower did my hair and got dressed.

As a man my hair took no more than a couple of minutes but with my long blonde locks I have now it took me almost 25 minutes and went to look for my brother in the lobby.













I was starting to feel confident as a woman like I was not just pretending to be one but I was won.

I was even starting to get used to the way my body jiggled like jello in some places.

I was even starting to like the way men looked at me with a desire and lust in there eyes.

The power a woman has over a man is unbelievable.

That was about 4 weeks ago & things have started getting interesting.

I slipped easily into the role that I was given.

I did a good job at Michael's florist & even started to get confident in everyday tasks.

I did not mind doing most of the cooking and cleaning around the house it was not a sexist thing on my sisters part it was that I just found it relaxing.




And she just worked longer hours than me so it just seem more convenient. 

She helped out where she could.

I took great pride in keeping the house tidy and cooking as a man I had no aptitude for cooking as I was a bit clumsy but with my small female frame it all seem to come easily to me.

One week after being at the gym I was still confused by the conversation I had with the woman there but I haven't seen her since.





One night after work and a quick workout the gym.

I look through my handbag and found the phone number and phoned her.

If I was going to be a woman I was going to let my first sexual encounter be with another woman and find out where my sexuality really lies.


She answer the phone after 3 rings.

I nervously said it was Chantelle from the gym.

She said the cute nervous little blondie.

I said nothing at that.

She said to me would you like to go for a drink?

I said why not it's Friday I'm not at work tomorrow.

That's when I explained to her that I'd never been with a woman before but I wanted to try it out.

It was a bit of a white lie but in this body I have never been with a woman.

She asked me if I knew a bar called the goblin.

I said no.

She said just take a taxi and they will know where to drop you off.

I spent almost 3 hours picking out the right outfit to wear as a man it would've been a sports jacket shirt and trousers but as a woman it was a lot more complicated.

Do I wear a dress, skirt or trousers.

Sexy underwear or comfortable underwear what shoes to wear what handbag what makeup to put on it's enough to drive a sane person insane.



I did not have my sisters advice to help me as she was over in France reporting on a story.



When I was finally ready I went down and stopped a taxi and told him where I was going.

When I got there she was outside waiting for me she look drop dead gorgeous.



I carefully got out of the taxi trying not to show anything and walked over to her.

She look me up and down & said you are one sexy fox.

I said you're not bad looking yourself.

I had to remember not to put the moves on and no cheesy lines I was no longer the hunter I was the hunted.

We had a wild night of dancing and drinking before I knew it it was 3am and she said do you fancy coming back to my place?

I knew what that meant and I was up for it.







A couple of cocktails in this body and my inhibitions had all gone.

A quick taxi ride to her place a nice looking apartment on the east side.

We went up in the Elevator and then stumbled through her front door.

I said go gentle with me I have never done this before.

I could not believe how wet she made me it was like it was monsoon season in my knickers.



Saturday flew by with me and her tangled together in her bed in passion, lust and pleasure.

She played my body like a musical instrument and this is where my years of sexual conquest with women came into play.

I was not a good lover but I know the basics.

I knew this told me nothing until I slept with a man if I was gay or straight.

I just lay there panting and moaning.

All hot sweaty and sticky with the taste of her in my mouth.

If this is what a woman's joy is the pain is worth putting up with.

Thank little sister for giving me the opportunity to experience it.

This was the first time I knew I loved being a woman.












My body was like a piece of clay just waiting to be molded and sculpted. 

Never in my life have I felt so much pleasure from rubbing my new equipment against hers.

I had to try and not lose myself.

I have a job and a home that needs me but at this moment in time I would give it all up just to continue feeling this joy and happiness running through my body.


The End Of Part 8

No comments:

Post a Comment